1/4 mile time for 96 - 00 sohc SEDAN!

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
16.6 is nothing to be proud of

g2b18b

5+ Year Member
full interior no ac . 17.1 in an lx.with ac and power everything. 16.6 is something to be proud of when i see d16y8 run 18s+

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my d16y8 in my civic with I/H/E ran a 16.7@85 with full interior ac and a tank of gas and audio

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok them im about right because i ran full interior, a/c , power everything and 17" wheels

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not hatin or anything, but on a torque-less under-powered motor, such as the one in question, 17" rims would defo be a major killer, especailly with the added weight of it being a sedan. In all fairness everything in your equation adds up to a shitty track time IMO.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not hatin or anything, but on a torque-less under-powered motor, such as the one in question, 17" rims would defo be a major killer, especailly with the added weight of it being a sedan. In all fairness everything in your equation adds up to a shitty track time IMO.
Because a sedan weighs how much more than a coupe? NOTHING! Only about 100lbs heavier than a hatch. 100lbs dosent add THAT much more time....

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i never had the ballls to run at the track with anything over 15 sec's

you guys have no shame.

Have you ever seen a 17 second run? its pathetic

waldo223

5+ Year Member
Man our cars are not meant for speed, any beefy domestic V8 in a coup will pretty much finish off most of the people here sadly, however with gas prices the way they are we're the ones who have the last laugh when we're not dropping 90 to 100 bucks a tank full.

Still_sl00

Rep'in South Florida
5+ Year Member
Man our cars are not meant for speed, any beefy domestic V8 in a coup will pretty much finish off most of the people here sadly, however with gas prices the way they are we're the ones who have the last laugh when we're not dropping 90 to 100 bucks a tank full.

thats the truth! i had a 93 mustang with heads cam intake and would run low 13's all day but 14mpg was nothing to be proud of! now i have a an si and im all about gas miles. going to the track soon. anything in the high 15's low 16's ill be extremely happy.

PS my buddys 96 EX stock everything but HX wheels and busted muffler mod went 17.6.

Still_sl00

Rep'in South Florida
5+ Year Member
those ls1's ride out. know a bunch of them around Tampa that are very quick with minimal mods. some running deep into the 10's and even a couple in the 9's and daily drivers!!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i guess i should chim in... back in the day i ran somewhere around 16.6-.8 constant with just a intake..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^same, except mines 40+mpg =)