1 photoshop picture

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i'm in my computer art and design class, and i got done with the current project so i have a free day, w00t! and since we're gonna be usin photoshop next, i decided to make a wallpaper type thing.....hope you like

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think thats pretty cool lookin

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its alright, but that hatch is f**king sweet

96euro

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nicely done!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That silver hatch is hott!

rikx

»« ekferio
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please... you need to fix the inside of the car.... a motion blur to match the outside

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rikx said:
please... you need to fix the inside of the car.... a motion blur to match the outside
yea, i was thinking about doing that, but if i did that, it would mess up the way the reflection is on the windows, and it would look worst imo, but i didn't try it so i don't know if it would look better or not....i'm gonna try another one tomorrow

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that hatch is onepiontsix (or iono, he change his name too much) on HT.. it's a single slammer

nice photoshop though

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont want to pull the newb card on yah, but next time you do something like that just put it in the Photoshop Lounge.... Thats where photoshopped pictures go.... With that out of the way.....

If you wanted to motion blur the windows what you could do is make a copy of the places in the window you can see the Background, make those copies into a new layer..... Motion blur that layer and make that motion blur semi-transparent.... That way you get the effect of motion blur, but it doesnt mess up the car.....

Otherwise, nice design.... :thumbs up

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good work, but overlap is haggared looking. you did a good job of compensating by making the blocked-looking areas ..... but try to blend them together, or use ACTUAL lines to separate it. here's an example:

http://redemption.dune.net/ashayin.jpg <<56K Warning>> -- I take no credit for this image