1 Series !

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not bad for a twin turbo 6 cylinder. It doesn't seem so impressive that it is beating these other cars, but I don't think that car will beat anyone I know. Not a bad price though. Low to mid 30k price range.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont really know what to say... i wasnt that impressed... i mean its pretty cool that the 1 series beat an m3... but honestly, as the owner of that car, I wouldnt post a video in which I lost races a whole bunch of times.... he only beat the srt4 and dsm the first time when he got a jump on them... the other times they just pulled away.. How am I going to be impressed by a video of a car losing?

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boring video..not that impressed. he got walked on by those first 2 cars after the first race.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol this shows stock expectations for the new 1 series. most the other cars were modded, vs. a stock 135i

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. thats one of the most stable / clear videos ive seen for a street run.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
boring video..not that impressed. he got walked on by those first 2 cars after the first race.
yeah because the 1 series is completely stock and other cars have an upgraded turbos just wait till the 1 series start modding and it will be an interesting race

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah, it said it had a Dinan chip early in the vid...
A turbo car with more boost with a different map is a completely different beast.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^true, still, not a bad car for the price and luxury ;)

waiting one... :drool:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah because the 1 series is completely stock and other cars have an upgraded turbos just wait till the 1 series start modding and it will be an interesting race
He was chipped ($1,500). Besides the fact that he already spent more than most of the cars he raced when he bought the car.

More $$$ = More Speed