10,000 Days inspired me...

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well after I started listening to 10,000 Days (which rocks soooo hardcore) I was inspired to do some artwork....

Here is what I started with:

And what I ended up with:

Took around 3 hours, I think a bit less.... Basically all airbrushing, except for the border... Everything is original... No crazy brushes or anything...

I might smooth out a couple of mistakes I just saw, but otherwise that is how it will stay.... I felt like messing around with something like that...

Let me know what you think.... :P

Edit: Changed it with an updated version.... Added Border and Signature...

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That s**t is insane :shock:
The only thing I would change is to have one face instead of 4

and then have that face sucking on a big titty

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
That s**t is insane :shock:
The only thing I would change is to have one face instead of 4

and then have that face sucking on a big titty
Yes... A titty would be nice... But that pic is for me....

Of course at first it was only one face, but I ran out of ideas for the background for now, so this worked for the time being.... ;)

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice work joe :thumbs up and hell ya that cd kicks ass :rocker: got the first one at Best Buy yesterday

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks bro.... :D

Nobody else wants to comment? :cry:

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn this cd gets better and better each time i listen to it... playin it on the new surround sound right now 8) u should do more faces and mirror it ;)

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the picture is pretty badass, but Tool is dumb. they sound exactly like A Perfect Circle and all the music sounds the same from those 2 bands. not even worth pirating!

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
the picture is pretty badass, but Tool is dumb. they sound exactly like A Perfect Circle and all the music sounds the same from those 2 bands. not even worth pirating!
1. tool was in existance 7 years before apc was even thought of.
2. maynard is the lead singer of both bands, however the concept, the rest of the band, and the entire style of music are totally different
3. you may not like the music, but tool and apc are some of the deepest, and most thought provoking bands you will find in modern music. if you listen to the lyrics and the expressionism used, you may think differently.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was smoking a few minutes ago and put on some 3D glasses looking at it and I started trippim out mang. The fade away is great. The blue is ozzing with effects. :shock:

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
connies92hatchie said:
I was smoking a few minutes ago and put on some 3D glasses looking at it and I started trippim out mang. The fade away is great. The blue is ozzing with effects. :shock:
turn your headphones really loud and listen to 'rosetta stoned'. prepare to have your mind blown.

Machinehead115

Team Four Door
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Handlebars said:
2. maynard is the lead singer of both bands, however the concept, the rest of the band, and the entire style of music are totally different
3. you may not like the music, but tool and apc are some of the deepest, and most thought provoking bands you will find in modern music. if you listen to the lyrics and the expressionism used, you may think differently.
2x :werd:

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Machinehead115 said:
damn this cd gets better and better each time i listen to it... playin it on the new surround sound right now 8)
Yes, indeed it gets better everytime I listen to it.... And the only way I've listened to it is with my Surround Sound....

I think I'm on my 10th or so time through it.... :rocker:

Handlebars said:
:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

But I do love both APC and Tool very much.... Maynard is a god when it comes to music.... Trent Reznor is close, but not quite as epic....

Handlebars said:
turn your headphones really loud and listen to 'rosetta stoned'. prepare to have your mind blown.
DOUBLE TRUE!!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that looks so dope. but i agree...1 face not 4

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amej8 said:
but i agree...1 face not 4
Honestly, I'm not gonna touch this again.... If I do anything, I will just start over with a different, better pic... ;)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Would like to get some more feelings about this before I let this die.... :P