'10 Civic Wont Start: Fob Issue? (spanish)

solido08

Hi everybody i have a problem with my civic 2010 8th,
my problem is that the car cant start an green key symbol appear on the pannel, also the windows cant download and the parking light does not turn on.!! i have 2 keys so the key 1 and the key 2 doest not work, also the key on my control doest not open the car.

Last edited:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi everybody i have a problem with my civic 2010 8th,
my problem is that the car can start an green key symbol appear on the pannel, also the windows can download and the warning yellow light does not turn on.!! i have 2 key so the key 1 and the key 2 doest not work, also the key on my control doest not open the car.
Please clarify your issues one by one.
1.What is wrong with your window? Or are you refering to a Windows phone connecting via bluetooth maybe?
2. Explain how your keys do not work and if you mean the key itself or the remote.
3. Please explain better what your issues are with green and yellows lights coming on in your gauge cluster as they dont sounds like problems.

Detailed clearly explained questions will draw helpful answers.

Si no escribes ingles bueno, explicalo en espanol y trato lo que puedo para ayudarte, Dominicano.

solido08

Hola, lo que sucede es que mi vehiculo no enciende tengo un honda civic 2010, sucede que cuando lo enciendo se queda intermitente las luz verde de la llave, como si no reconociera, me di cuenta que las luz de parqueo no enciende y cuando conecto el carro no bajan los cristales.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I deleted your other new post because you already asked the question here.

Members, I'll translate in the hopes of helping him out through the language barrier.

Last edited:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Acuerdate que no conosco to carro con estas preguntas.

Si te entiendo, tu carro tiene remoto que enciende el carro y controla las ventanas. Ahora, no te deja ensender el carro y laz luz de adonde entra la llave sigue parpadeando en verde. Entonces crees que el carro no te esta reconociendo el remoto.

Que tiene que tener las luzes del parqueo con el remoto?

Voy a traducir esto pare que recibes mas repuestas.