$100.00 interior upgrade

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ben said:
I wanna cry! I'm not the type to bash noobs hard but I can't hold back. that's one of the sickest things I've ever seen! It just looks bad imo. also, rice is not cool. cops give tickets to ricers because they just want to mess with them because they think that their car is cool and fast! I'm going to puke now......
I'll give you 100 dollars to puke on my dash and I'd be lucky for it to look half as good as his

turbowhat_n_dat

1 of a kind
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ben said:
I wanna cry! I'm not the type to bash noobs hard but I can't hold back. that's one of the sickest things I've ever seen! It just looks bad imo. also, rice is not cool. cops give tickets to ricers because they just want to mess with them because they think that their car is cool and fast! I'm going to puke now......

Weird, I havent had a ticket for 3 years, damn thats odd since they just want to f**k with me cause I'm a ricer!!! If its got 4 cyls. its a ricer, regardless of what its got done to the inside/outside/engine, get out and ask an old f**ker his deffinition of a ricer.

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf are you thinking? you know how much that's gonna cost to replace with oem pieces a few months later after you get sick of it?

xdr3amx

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn you people are so mean i mean you can state your "IMO" but why do it so harsh it's not your car right i think he did a good job but bad choice in colors but i mean he likes it so big ups to him. i can see why people went to HT but i still think this the best forum i came across i like the most recent post on the front page and i like how everything is organize and many other things about this site but the hating and the people are kinda mean. cut the kid some slack he is trying somthing diffrent i like the whole JDM style and simple clean is best my self but we are all clones and followers right. at least he is original and made a effort to do somthing he likes even thou we migth disagree we dont' have to do it so harshly. don't hate on me for defending him please hehehe No0b to CC but not a no0b to hondas and cars. also i bet everyone of us has done somthing rice at one piont or another or have thougth somthing rice was cool at one piont untill people like you being so harsh changed us. so what i am trying to say help the guy out turn him to the light side not punish him for being on the dark side

SilverStyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kind of paint did you use on the dash? I'd like to go with something a lil darker(black)

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xdr3amx said:
damn you people are so mean i mean you can state your "IMO" but why do it so harsh it's not your car right i think he did a good job but bad choice in colors but i mean he likes it so big ups to him. i can see why people went to HT but i still think this the best forum i came across i like the most recent post on the front page and i like how everything is organize and many other things about this site but the hating and the people are kinda mean. cut the kid some slack he is trying somthing diffrent i like the whole JDM style and simple clean is best my self but we are all clones and followers right. at least he is original and made a effort to do somthing he likes even thou we migth disagree we dont' have to do it so harshly. don't hate on me for defending him please hehehe No0b to CC but not a no0b to hondas and cars. also i bet everyone of us has done somthing rice at one piont or another or have thougth somthing rice was cool at one piont untill people like you being so harsh changed us. so what i am trying to say help the guy out turn him to the light side not punish him for being on the dark side
he's not a kid. he has a daughter.

maybe he's color blind? or experiments with a lot of LSD? either way, i concur with everyone else. WORST INTERIOR EVER.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CarbonCreations said:
he's not a kid. he has a daughter.

maybe he's color blind? or experiments with a lot of LSD? either way, i concur with everyone else. WORST INTERIOR EVER.
haha, I vote for color blind

haha, I just noticed your sig carbon haha

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
turbowhat_n_dat said:
Weird, I havent had a ticket for 3 years, damn thats odd since they just want to f**k with me cause I'm a ricer!!! If its got 4 cyls. its a ricer, regardless of what its got done to the inside/outside/engine, get out and ask an old f**ker his deffinition of a ricer.
if every 4 banger is rice then that would make you king rice... your interior is like 6 different colors and it looks like a f**king clown car. saying that it's winter is just an excuse and you are obviously looking for praise (just didnt find any here), that's why you posted the pics on there.
overall i give you an "A" for workmanship but an "Incomplete" for everythign else because you need to toss that s**t out and start over. whatever you were going for you failed unless you were going for shock/ugliness value.

turbowhat_n_dat

1 of a kind
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It would actually only take about $100.00 to redo it back to stock, and you dont have to throw any of it away, if you know what your doing, in my case I do, in yours I can imagine not if you had to pop the question, but then again who would do something like this if they were planning to change it back to stock..........Its 3 colors in case your color blind ass clown, green/white/green. I did run it all last year with the bright green s**t in the car, however, it is winter and that is coming out, I have plans to retire the Prelude equipment and build a fiberglass custom gauge bezel. But I'll prolly paint that like yellow/red/purple/orange so then it will have 6 colors and be a clown car you ass clown. I need no praise and I could care less wtf you say, if you didnt notice from my past posts. Winter is no excuse, its a plan of action. Now what b***h. king rice = me I guess..........as long as I'm not a follower its all good to me........

If I wanted to follow the Japanese on anything I would have wished my grandparents would have flown to Japan prior to our most excellent bombing following Pearl Harbor.

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbowhat_n_dat said:
It would actually only take about $100.00 to redo it back to stock, and you dont have to throw any of it away, if you know what your doing, in my case I do, in yours I can imagine not if you had to pop the question, but then again who would do something like this if they were planning to change it back to stock..........Its 3 colors in case your color blind ass clown, green/white/green. I did run it all last year with the bright green s**t in the car, however, it is winter and that is coming out, I have plans to retire the Prelude equipment and build a fiberglass custom gauge bezel. But I'll prolly paint that like yellow/red/purple/orange so then it will have 6 colors and be a clown car you ass clown. I need no praise and I could care less wtf you say, if you didnt notice from my past posts. Winter is no excuse, its a plan of action. Now what b***h. king rice = me I guess..........as long as I'm not a follower its all good to me........

If I wanted to follow the Japanese on anything I would have wished my grandparents would have flown to Japan prior to our most excellent bombing following Pearl Harbor.
no offense man, but i hope NO ONE follows you in your rice movement. Viva la rice.
However, youre not rice. Youre worse. I dont even know what that would be, but you sir, are the grand winner of ugly.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn yo if you didn't give a f**k you should of just left it alone until you did the outcome might have been better.

bman

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
personaly i don't like the colors to much but you still did i good job

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a good job workmanship wise. That horrible bright green on the airbag and A pillar ruins it for me though.

ocbasbalburg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it looks like it was done right, but you definitely overdid it and you used some ugly ass colors and if you complain about your car being original... i sure have seen a lot of cars in which they paint the hell out of their interior. If you truely like it, than thats cool, but no one else done so get over it and stop complaining and making excuses. by the way, where are you from in wisconsin?

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbowhat_n_dat said:

Who cares what all these peopel say, if you like green then paint your s**t green. Who gives a f**k who calls all this rice, its not their preference so they should shut the hell up b4 flaming you so damn hard.

I like painted interior, yours looks pretty good, thats just not my color.

SilverStyle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey bro u didnt answer my question, What kind of paint did you use on the dash?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never said I didn't like it, in his reply post he basicly said he didn't give a f**k so he did it in haist.
if he would have taken his time I know it would have been alot better looking

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow you f**ked that s**t up good! lovely attitude by the way.......its people like you that make me look bad.....26 or not......maybe you should trade it in for a oldsmobile eighty eight or buick le sabre