GroundControl coilovers
Stock struts
Energy Suspension shift stabilizers

I'm not satisfied yet. NEED MONEYS!!!

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if you'd paint those wiper blades, get that little nub that belongs on the fenders, and replace that tine, i'd think it was bad ass

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks better than the first couple of pics!

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
Suanico said:
if you'd paint those wiper blades, get that little nub that belongs on the fenders, and replace that tine, i'd think it was bad ass
Thanks everybody. I'm selfconscious about my car and i kind of expected more negative opinions, so this makes me feel a little better. I'm assuming that Suanico meant "tire" when he said "tine". In that case, the tire is not fu**ed up, it's just dirty :lol: I had just come from school after it rained the other day and where i park is nothing but gravel and dirt. The whole car was actually worse, but thanks to not having anything better than a 1.3MP camera phone that's the only place it really showed up well. Just call me lazy. Maybe i'll take more this week after i wash and update when i get back from SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks pretty good man. I can't wait to get my EJ1 up and running, it's the same color as yours.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rims and Hood are killing the cleaness.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad at all man...I like it.

oneThree

dcshoeco
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
at least it you can take some good from the bad....now just a lil tlc.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hows the ride on GC's with stock shocks?

car looks good, not really feeling the vents in the hood, would've looked better without the vents, still looks good though.

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
def. looks better than it did in the before pic. but the tint in the rear window looks horrible. other than that. it looks good to me.

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Now you need to back the rear of the car into a 18-wheeler tint is looking like s**t.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice turn around man. car is lookin good. def get the tints redone though.

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
FRODO said:
Rims and Hood are killing the cleaness.
I knew the jdm heads on here wouldn't like the hood but i do so whatever. what's wrong with the rims though? not 15s? or is it the crome lip? screw it i picked them cause i like them.

fventura03 said:
hows the ride on GC's with stock shocks?
pretty good actually. better than i expected. :thumbs up *EDIT* actually the shocks blew out. the ride was great while it lasted though. now i'm putting on some dropzones under teh GC's just to get by.

DX raceR said:
def. looks better than it did in the before pic. but the tint in the rear window looks horrible. other than that. it looks good to me.
I know the tint is crap. It was like that when i bought it. no way i would do something that halfass. i just haven't gotten around to changing it cause i don't know how to get the defrosting tape replaced. anybody know?

classickid said:
looks good i would get a rear lip
I plan to.

Ls-HatchBoy said:
other than the exhaust just dangling, it looks good.
I don't understand what you mean by "dangling". I noticed it's not tucked as much as it could be but i wouldn't say it's dangling. that makes it sound like it was just thrown on without giving a damn.

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd like to see pics of the bay. I'd never trust any frame repair. The chassis is never 100% IMO. Looks clean other than what has already been mentioned. Harnesses on stock seats never worked for me. It looks cheezy. Even if bags are blown, OEM belts work fine, believe me. I removed my bag and my last accident proved OEM belts to be more than enough.

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would have junked it.........the front end just doesn't seem to look right.