15" or 16"

DJSORTS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
special thanks to all of you guys for the response...i wanna go as low as i can,but i think that the 16" there gonna look better....with 205/40/16 tires and im gonna installa my new dropzone full suspension with coilovers and go as low as i can...lol...
Thanks a lot....

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
screw the red gt3's.... the red is played out... arent you tired of seeing every "jdm" style car with those damn gt3's...

anyway, i see your from naperville... im from st. charles... where do you cruise in the summers? You ever go to woodfield?

nucesone

5+ Year Member
DJSORTS said:
special thanks to all of you guys for the response...i wanna go as low as i can,but i think that the 16" there gonna look better....with 205/40/16 tires and im gonna installa my new dropzone full suspension with coilovers and go as low as i can...lol...
Thanks a lot....

wait dude before you drop your car to s**t you should read up on how suspension systems work....
and 16'' good choice.....there just right for any thing.....sorry don't mean to be rude people but you don't need 15'' wheels to race....unless your doing 1/4 mile racing then i see the point .......
but still read up and don't drop your car so much.....

nucesone.TBK CREW

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im with DANgerousek, I have some 16's with a 205 40, and I have one badly bent rim, and at least one or two others are a little bent. I think 16's with a drop look sweet, but 15's are probally more practical for comfort sound and durability, i have some nice low pro tires, but it is kinda a rough ride, (I dont mind that so much) and it is loud, which sucks for the highway. Anyways I would say some 15's can look very nice, but some rims dont look that good smaller, so figure out what size you want then look for rims.... just one thought.