15" Rays Gram Lights F/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

20s2k04

5+ Year Member
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys here I have a nice set of Gram Lights 57c up for sale (rims only no tires). they are 15x6.5 +38
4x100 I would rate them 9 out of 10 in condition due to a few chips (they can be easily fixed) and one of the wheels had a curb rash but was professionally fixed. these wheels are discontinued so I don't think you can buy them new anymore... I'm looking to get $500 plus shipping for them and if you don't like my price then the good news is you don't have to buy them =) LMK
SOLD to ejhatch96

Bump if you view Please!!!

Wheel #1

Wheel #2

Wheel #3

Wheel #4

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:drool: wish i had the money for these.

bump for you.

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump

BLK92_D16

5+ Year Member
My friend has these exact ones but 16" on a EG hatch and they're SEX! Someone scoop these up before I change my mind! LOL Got new rims < a month ago myself, but if I would have waited I would have gotten these instead!

20s2k04

5+ Year Member
My friend has these exact ones but 16" on a EG hatch and they're SEX! Someone scoop these up before I change my mind! LOL Got new rims < a month ago myself, but if I would have waited I would have gotten these instead!
you should buy them then... its just money... remember its what you can do with your money that makes you happy=)

Status
Not open for further replies.