ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah. thats a good vid. i have seen it. not sure if it was here or on the show.

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a M3

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
GOD DAMN BOI that kid can wheel that bm to bad it broke down he might of gotten away =D DAmn Pigs and The American Muscle

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that fools a G, probably plays nfs most wanted too much or something. still cool

1337 | RCE

teh broke enthusiast
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Stupid show host trying to play up the cop as the awesome driver. That kid was OWNING them hardcore. He suffered a mechanical problem and lost the race. The kid never messed up and even tricked the cop into making him lose control, and he's labeled inexperienced. lmao.

Also, was there ever a production F/I M3?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1337 | RCE said:
Stupid show host trying to play up the cop as the awesome driver. That kid was OWNING them hardcore. He suffered a mechanical problem and lost the race. The kid never messed up and even tricked the cop into making him lose control, and he's labeled inexperienced. lmao.

God I hate that, they always make the cops out to be gods.

"The courageous officer keeps an expert pace with the inexperienced teen." --No actually that 15 year kid is schooling you and hes like a mile ahead

"The officer sees the drivers sideways ramming motion and reacts instantly."--Actually he faked you and and caused you to crash

That show is always justifying police brutality and making cops out to be the s**t when they get school by other people all the time. No offense to cops at all, but the narrarator/writer of that show is a retard.

DrPower

5+ Year Member
DAMN DA LITTLE NIGGA can drive and dem bitches say da he is inexperienced, hell no he was teaching dem po po how to drive, he was whipping dat beamer, dat s**t was hot

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The one guy on you Tube is right. Compare 2:13 to around 3:49. Same shot. They say he broke down and put that footage on as though he did break down, but it's really the same footage from when he was turning around.

mastertee31

5+ Year Member
The "Kid" is actually a pro kart racer, and the bimmer really didn't break down. He got away, the police had to fake the video due to bad publicity. What would people say when they found out a kid outrun the "highly trained" policeman? There would definately be a lack of confidence in our justice system...

and for the record, a LT1 does not make 350hp with a simple chip. If it did it would have no problem keeping up with the 240hp bimmer.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1337 | RCE said:
never.
when the narrator said "supercharged," he was using the term loosely.
also, that quite possibly could've been an E30 M. it's hard to tell from the video.

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
The one guy on you Tube is right. Compare 2:13 to around 3:49. Same shot. They say he broke down and put that footage on as though he did break down, but it's really the same footage from when he was turning around.

wow good eyes.

shes right.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaha.. the little kid out ran the police.. but that does sound kinda odd that when the "head chaser" got knocked out the race 15 min later the little kid got caught.. lol.. and because of mechanical problems.. why didnt they show arresting him.. ahahhaa.. cause the little f**ker got away.. and cop cars dont get "unholy" upgrades.. normal people can ge the same upgrades. and the police.. so he is full of s**t.. the show is full of s**t.. and the little kid whooped their lilly loving punk pig asses.. whoop whoop