17" 5Zigen Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got these great wheels, they came off of a Honda Accord.
Thought they would fit my civic but diff lug pattern.
17X7, 4 lugs. The lug pattern is 4x114.3mm, common with Accords, and some other hondas, I do not know about other vehicles, but here's a good reference:
http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Honda___Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

Great shape, just a few road rash marks on the lip of a couple, but they could easily be buffed out.
One wheel was welded as it had a hairline crack, but has been pressure tested and welded back to 100%.
Similar used wheels go for $600-$750 online.

Was $350, now reduced to $280 for quick sell.

Will not ship, located in Springfield, MO.

E-mail is better, since I can check it pretty often, but feel free to call me if you don't here back
417-209-6775

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EFF!! I wish these were 4x100----I'm in STL. Are you on STLHondas?

GLWS

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nope, but yeah I thought they were 4x100's when I bought them, oh well, just need to sell them so I can get some cash and buy some rims finally.
Thanks, let them know too that I'm selling =)

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still debating if adapter plates would be a smart idea for me.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope, but yeah I thought they were 4x100's when I bought them, oh well, just need to sell them so I can get some cash and buy some rims finally.
Thanks, let them know too that I'm selling =)
It's against forum rules to post ads for others or mention other sales on that board. Over the years we've had alot of people trying to rip others off, so Mods decided to make that rule; it's worked rather well.

You should join. We have a LOT of people from Springfield, Ozarks, Lees Summit, and KC on the forum.

For that price they should sell quick. We have alot of accords too.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There on craigslist for 300, but I will sell for 280 on here, let me know thanks!
These are some badd ass wheels, but they just don't fit my application, wish they did.

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still up for sale 280, STLHondas still won't let me post a for sale item yet, bs!

Status
Not open for further replies.