17" ADR rims for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondon360

5+ Year Member
For sale is a set of Phantom Black ADR rims, they are 17s and have a brand new set of kumho ecsta supra 205/40/17 tires on them brand new only driven to get it to the storage place, so about 5-10 miles. The rims are in good condition with some little scratches with all brand new center caps replaced because 2 started to get loose. They are a 4 lug pattern. Trades are welcome looking for 15s or 16s.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Trade for some LS Webs?

dondon360

5+ Year Member
Well need to sell the rims sooo to get some new ones so Im gunna lower the price to try and help them sell $600 OBO

dondon360

5+ Year Member
bump... offers welcome, some of the trades i would take are 15 or 16" rotas, gsr bladez, 2000 si's, mainly 15"s or 16s is what im looking for.

D16cruizer

5+ Year Member
Hey buddy, I am new to this forum but I don't mean to flame you, but these wheels can easily be purchased for 599 including ziex512 tires brand new, so might want to lower the price. Like I said earlier I don't want to start no drama or anything, just want to let you know so you can get rid of them quick.

dondon360

5+ Year Member
Yeah I just realized that when I looked for them on ebay, so that is why I just said make me an offer for them or trade for some 15/16s I just need to get rid of them and if the offer is right ill take it, thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.