17's for straight trade to 15's

Status
Not open for further replies.

94fourdoor

Ten Money
I have a set of chrome 17's, with 205/40/17's that i am wanting to trade for a set of 15's with 195/50/15's on them. the tires must be decent, as mine are about 8/10 for three of them, and 5/10 on one of them. these rims arent the best brand, or in the best shape, but i have heard they can be re dipped and/or repainted. i planned on painting them gunmetal, but they are just too big for me. i would trade for any style 15's as long as they will fit the 4 lug eg sedan. pm for details.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you may have to put cash on top to get someone to trade with you, would help. but good luck

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
your better off putting up a ad on craigslist not too many people will take that deal here well probly for steelies...lol glws/t

94fourdoor

Ten Money
lol, well i posted it up in craigslist, and some highschool ricer kid called within the hour and traded me a jl audio 15" sub, a kenwood 1000 watt amp, and a set of 14" teggy alloys, not exactly what i had in mind :???: , but i can paint them and make them look decent till i can afford 1400 for my 15" rotas and kuhmos...

Last edited:

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t 1400 for rota's damn. i would not pay more then 600 for new ones with tires.

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
lol, well i posted it up in craigslist, and some highschool ricer kid called within the hour and traded me a jl audio 15" sub, a kenwood 1000 watt amp, and a set of 14" teggy alloys, not exactly what i had in mind :???: , but i can paint them and make them look decent till i can afford 1400 for my 15" rotas and kuhmos...
Your getting f***ed!

$1400 for fake wheels, Hope your putting Yokohama A048's on those fake wheels.

I barely gave $1300 for my Gram Lights and Kumho tires off tirerack.

94fourdoor

Ten Money
what websites do you all buy rotas from? all the ones i have looked at with the exception of the official rota site (no price listed) are around 1000-1400 with tires mounted.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i can get them at a local shop any size/color rota makes for 650-850 depending on size and how stick i want my tires. ur getting raped lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why does everyone get rotas? i may explode if i see one more set of slips show up

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
rotas go for 4-600 depending on tires s**t he talking about coilovers and rotas lmfao at 1400 and you got a good deal sub,amp,and teggy wheels probly ls webs or the SE joints not bad.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
rotas go for 4-600 depending on tires s*** he talking about coilovers and rotas lmfao at 1400 and you got a good deal sub,amp,and teggy wheels probly ls webs or the SE joints not bad.
LOL what!? Is this even english?

Status
Not open for further replies.