'19 wheels

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can put 19's if u never plan to drive the car.....even if ur going for looks ur gonna look stupid
if you put 18's it will still look stupid and big....
the most i will go is 17's and that rubs so you decide

slammed98hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first off, that Civic that you posted above, I know for a FACT will dust every one of you that posted that it was rice. That hatchback has a fully built motor with close to 500 HP.

as for everybody saying 17's rub, I've never had any problems with my 17's rubbing. Now, I did rock a pair of 19" racing harts, and those rubbed. I wouldn't go any bigger then 18's on a DD, 19's if you have a show car =) o wait, nobody on here does

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my first civ had 17's and tein superstreets....it only rubbed on really sharp curves but nothing else.

Trbolvrcrx

Dude wheres my honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I never rubbed with my 17's, the 18's only when I hit a good bump., and when I turned too sharp. But if you rely on this automobile as a daily driver, I wouldnt get 19's, (I still want a set though.) I would get some 17's and that is really pushing it on a DD.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you like big wheels get em .... below are pics i took in 02 ... its an 02 rsx on 19s ... and they dont make the car that slow he still managed to smoke what i had at the time which was a 91 civic lx 4 door with a sohc zc swap, intake and exhaust.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
raise it up and put some 28's on it