d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
S O L D !

1979 Honda Civic CVCC. (ALL ORIGINAL)
$1,000
Warrenton, Virginia

It is in mint cosmetic condition. There is no rust to be found anywhere on the car. Recent white paint that has a couple microscopic imperfections. 4-speed manual. Full interior with no rips or tears. All the pieces are there. The engine has a bad knock so it will need to be rebuilt/replaced. It was going to be a race project but I have no time to do anything to it. I don't think you can find a cleaner all original CVCC anywhere, and I am serious.

Pics below (obviously the car on the left):lol:

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got any more pics by chance?

hondatuner18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
can you get some engine pics

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
any other pics? engine bay? interior? I'd like to pick this up for a GSR swap.

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
any other pics? engine bay? interior? I'd like to pick this up for a GSR swap.

I am working on the new pics. I took some with my LG enV but I can't send them to my email for some reason. But stay tuned I will have them up shortly.

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am working on the new pics. I took some with my LG enV but I can't send them to my email for some reason. But stay tuned I will have them up shortly.
There is a option on your phone of sending it to Pix Place. Then log onto your pix place account online and get your pictures. GLM

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There is a option on your phone of sending it to Pix Place. Then log onto your pix place account online and get your pictures. GLM
Verizon is kind of pissing me off. I got the 450 anytime with unlimited txt, pic, and vid messaging. All I can do is the text messaging. I tried emailing but they said I have to call customer service...

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok a friend of mine that works at a Verizon outlet fixed the glitch folks, I had taken a couple shots a couple weeks ago, finally got them up. I will take some brighter ones soon.

BUMP

buff4lo

:K:
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how bad is the engine?

would i be able to drive it around town for a while?
or is it undrivabe?

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
would i be able to drive it around town for a while?

Well I would imagine if the engine knocks bad like the description...no:roll: aside from the low charge and the fact that it has been sitting in storage for quite a while. The horn honks and the lights turn on though lol.

BUMP

buff4lo

:K:
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just thought i would ask... i have a tercel with a wicked bad knock... i have driven it now for 3 months..

if i had the money.. id buy it.
for now, all i can do is save my pennies

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just thought i would ask... i have a tercel with a wicked bad knock... i have driven it now for 3 months..

if i had the money.. id buy it.
for now, all i can do is save my pennies

But is your tercel 30 years old? lol.

anywho sounds good just let me know.

BUMP

Ag00Civic

5+ Year Member
If you still have this thing after I get my income tax I might drive to come pick it up or something.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you think if we flew out there, the car would make it make to texas.. driving?

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you think if we flew out there, the car would make it make to texas.. driving?
Negative. It will NOT run. It has been sitting for 2+ years and also has a dead battery. It NEEDS a rebuild / new engine.

BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.