1988 hatch with k20a2 on ebay

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seen it before.. thats an 8sec car just due to motor/bolt ons? holy s**t! Wonder why hes selling it.. That had to be a TON of work that went into that car all gone for 7500 dollars lol damn..

RacerAce6

Jus' Tryin' 2 Learn
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um yea its an 8 second car in the 1/8th mile track, not the 1/4 mile track...i think its still pretty cool tho, nice find

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea it's not an 8 second 1/4 mile and it's a salvage title

I've seen that before tho

Ace$nyper

i'm sure someone will buy that so much hype over it. I still think its wayyyy to overhyped.

massivespeed

Massive Speed System
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1/8 MILE TIMES ARE 8.76 ON MOTOR.
8.15 WITH A 50 HP NOS HIT.

This means my 89 civic lx with a STOCK 1.5 can beat it in the 1/4 mile??? i got my best time of 16.4..lol.LETS RACE...
dave

Soichiro-Honda

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No massiveidiot that car will destroy you.

I would'nt buy it, K-series in the 4th gen has floor clearence problems you need a dry sump system which they don't make yet (which is still close to the ground). If you use a regular oil pan it will hit the ground. That probably why hes selling it spoke to him before. If you look closley the radiator is held up by zip ties.

Ace$nyper

Soichiro-Honda said:
No massiveidiot that car will destroy you.

I would'nt buy it, K-series in the 4th gen has floor clearence problems you need a dry sump system which they don't make yet (which is still close to the ground). If you use a regular oil pan it will hit the ground. That probably why hes selling it spoke to him before. If you look closley the radiator is held up by zip ties.
OK proof right here i'm not the only one who isn't creaming himself about this.