1989 Civic EF w/ D15B2

sebas32192

Paintball and Cars
So this car has been a bundle of joy...

RPMs sometimes won't go past 3500.
*I'm assuming because the stripped ground cable to the battery makes contact with the chassis, grounds out, and then puts the ECU into 'emergency' mode. Is that plausible?

The ECU has a blinking red light. It blinks 14 times intermittently. Is that normal?

When i brake going faster than 15 mph, the front tires tremble (i assume that it is the tires that are trembling, but i do feel it in the steering wheel). The harder i push on the brake pedal, the less they tremble. The faster I go, the more they tremble at first. To be honest with you, I have no idea of what this could be besides an alignment. Does somebody have an idea of what could be making my steering wheel tremble?

When I accelerate from rest, the vehicle makes a noise underneath. It sounds to me like the catalytic converter is rattling. Maybe the honeycomb fell off inside there? It wasn't rattling before, up until about four days ago. I just don't want to replace things without running it by other people that might have the same experiences.

Thank you all!