That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Very clean.. price is right, glws!

justinturner92

new to the game
5+ Year Member
aw damn.. i just fell in love with that car.. TWICE. once at the begining of the post, and second with the other wheels on it. Good luck with the sale man; that's a very clean looking right. right on price.

driverccc

DriverPhotography
Very clean.. price is right, glws!
Thanks Bro

aw damn.. i just fell in love with that car.. TWICE. once at the begining of the post, and second with the other wheels on it. Good luck with the sale man; that's a very clean looking right. right on price.
lol haha
thanks man
as for the price, i think its a steal, and with all the parts i have on it haha i had this since i was 12, and now i just figured i move on to something different. im gonna be looking into a 4dr now lol

driverccc

DriverPhotography
Thanks dude
yeah i've been getting very low offers. someone offered me $500 haha are you kidding me? lmao so when i slapped on the new wheels i said to myself, never selling it again. gonna keep it forever lol

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
I would have decided to keep it as well. tbh your's is the cleanest one I've seen so far in the CV

driverccc

DriverPhotography
Thanks dude. i wouldn't say the cleanest, but it's not bad either lol
it's funny though, alot of people always tell me "how come ive never seen your civic before out here" or "did you buy this in riverside?" hahha i get funny random questions lol but i've had this civic since i was 12years old (now 19) and just been garaged kept and hardly take it out. it's my weekend ride basically. has a few dings here and there but doesn't bother me lol

CmojiHX

Damn Pigeons
Yea but I spend most my time driving around Cat City and Palm springs and every EF I've seen was in horrible condition lol.

Curious to know the reason why you decided to keep it if you don't mind

driverccc

DriverPhotography
The times i head to cc or palm springs, i dont see any ef's :( lol but i've been seeing a brown one here in indio lowered haha
i dont mind, well my plans was to get rid of the civic and find a 240sx and do a lsx swap, but everyone is doing that now. that was when i was rocking those gay steelies lol i dont like those wheels but got me around to places haha than bought some new rims, got new tires for them, than i slapped on the new wheels and said to myself, i can't sale it anymore. lol

i didnt want to see my civic with someone else than next you know i see its all crashed or something. as a 19 yr old, you would think i would be one of those kids gunning it everywhere, racing people at everystop light , revving, or whatever. nope not me lol i cruise it everywhere and im always in the slow lane. i dont want to get hit by a old person or someone lol
i care about my civic because its been with me for 7 good years. i just like taking care of it haha don't really see that many efs

sorry for the long message haha

Status
Not open for further replies.