1990 honda dx help! i believe it has frame damage

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
i was involved in a crash, both drivers at fault. me because i wasn't suppose to make a you turn in a blind spot and the other for going over speed limit and ignoring a stop sign + talking on the phone. My bumper slid out about an inch or two from left to right (if looking at the front part of the car) this pushed my head lights out of place and it looks like it either pushed my fenders out of place or my hood. When my dad saw it he said that i might as well junk my car because he said it looked like i messed up the craft or cross member. Im not sure what he meant by that but im guessing he is talking aabout the core support and frame. I dont want to junk my car because i just fixed it to get it running again and is my first car (built it fro the ground with my dad for 3 or 2 yrs) if i take it to a body shop how much would it cost and if possible could i do it myself if it is a matter of replace ot fixing parts?

PS im not sure how to uplod the pick, i tried it last time and it never uploaded. do i need the toolbar? i have linux..sadly

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
bump,help anyone

zo views and no word???? well can anyone at least give me a goooood auto body shop in L.A. that has reasonable prices and that can do the work??

Last edited by a moderator:

RonJ

Banned
Upload picture to PhotoBucket and then paste the IMG code of each picture into your post.

You may also be able to use the Club Civic picture attachment feature after clicking the Go Advanced button.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
pic?

damn cam, took me forever getting batteries but here we go!

anyone??? :/

Last edited by a moderator: