1991 Civic Dx B16

1991civicb16

I posted these in my Intro post but wanted to post them in the right place for the comments.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad but i would lose those stickers but that just me though

emerican

Registered VIP
Looks good man. Are you the one that swapped that motor or did you buy it like that?
How many miles?

1991civicb16

Looks good man. Are you the one that swapped that motor or did you buy it like that?
How many miles?
I bought it like that. The motor has about 90k. The swap was done right. Only thing i have a problem with is the idle which sucks. Doesn't smoke or burn oil.

emerican

Registered VIP
Thats good man glad to hear it was done right. It dont look like its got ac couldnt do that in the south where im at lol. Location says your up north so your probably safe on that one.

1991civicb16

Thats good man glad to hear it was done right. It dont look like its got ac couldnt do that in the south where im at lol. Location says your up north so your probably safe on that one.
yep no a/c, but your right in the north we dont get that hot and when we get hot its not the same as the south, so i can just roll down windows and be fine.

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah i wouldnt have it either if there are never days you need it its just extra weight and looks cleaner without it. My buddy lived in ohio and swapped his hatch and didnt bother swapping the ac with it since it would never get used moved to GA a month later he hates it now its worth the systems weight in gold to have it here in the summer.

1991civicb16

Yeah i wouldnt have it either if there are never days you need it its just extra weight and looks cleaner without it. My buddy lived in ohio and swapped his hatch and didnt bother swapping the ac with it since it would never get used moved to GA a month later he hates it now its worth the systems weight in gold to have it here in the summer.
Ya i hear ya. I stayed in mississippi for about 3 months so i hear ya it was sooo hot there.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good! I think the all white everything kinda kills it but its definitely gotta be a quick little bastard haha