1991 civic DX hatchback idle,stalling backfiring and sputtering

Jcarbajal44

hi. i have a 1991 civic dx hatch that i bought in may of this year.
it has a ZC SOHC swap rebuilt engine with 9k miles on it.
its been driving fine giving me some basic problems here and there, needed a new alternator, battery, starter.
about a month and a half ago my tranny went out (it was my first stick shift so i managed to mess it up quite a bit)
i had my tranny replaced with a rebuilt one, new clutch and flywheel.
when i got my car back it ran fine for one day then it started dying out when i pressed the brake in neutral to stop from coasting. then it got worse, everytime pressing the brake ever so slightly made the car almost die, it idled funny sometimes when i was on the freeway i noticed randomly it lost power as i was pressing the gas to go faster it felt as if something was holding my car back or preventing it from going faster then if i downshifted or pumped the gas it would go away and repeat, now it wont stay on i have problems starting and if i do get it to start it sputters and backfires when i rev it but to keep it on you have to keep reving it and it wants to die, backfires then idles normal and it repeats. i really need help on this.
ive replaced the fuel pump, filter, battery cables, alternator, starter, valve cover gasket and grommets, spark plugs, ECU is new.
thanks.