1991 Honda Civic hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
most definetly, especially after reading an HT article that was published a little while back where they had the same problem, after i fix a few issues should be no problem making 225 wheel, ahaha and it definetly wasnt me driving wills car

the tune is so rich it idles at 10.5/1 and spits liquid fuel out the back. FTL

it actually dynoed at 195 WITHOUT vtec, which told us that my cams are way too big for what my intake is trying to take or my exhaust is trying to put out.
Damn man, thumbs down do that nonsense. Well, anyway, I hope you get better numbers with what you go coming up next, or whatev you're working on. If this doesn't sell I'm going to get my pistons, vtec head, rods...ect... installed and then have that dynoed and drive that has my DD. Can you have Hendo call me...PM'd you.

AggreSHun

Switchback!
5+ Year Member
Damn man, thumbs down do that nonsense. Well, anyway, I hope you get better numbers with what you go coming up next, or whatev you're working on. If this doesn't sell I'm going to get my pistons, vtec head, rods...ect... installed and then have that dynoed and drive that has my DD. Can you have Hendo call me...PM'd you.
yeah man, ill get all that nonsense taken care of soon enough, im sure you will like the new project:D
i say you should do all that and DD it and keep the car anyway, but then again dont you still have the EG?

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah man, ill get all that nonsense taken care of soon enough, im sure you will like the new project:D
i say you should do all that and DD it and keep the car anyway, but then again dont you still have the EG?

I'm sure I will. Hope it all works out to the way you want it, you know?

the hatch is for sale, he was just saying that I should keep it and do the extra things that I have listed. I just might Pat, thanks for the input...

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump, trying to get this thing sold. taking 2500 obo...

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bumperize
Thank you sir. I guess no one really want's it. Tha'ts cool. I'm just going to take it off the forum, f**k it. The the B20-v and make it my DD. What are you getting into this weekend? I'm tearing apart the EG getting ready for the K20swap....

AggreSHun

Switchback!
5+ Year Member
Thank you sir. I guess no one really want's it. Tha'ts cool. I'm just going to take it off the forum, f**k it. The the B20-v and make it my DD. What are you getting into this weekend? I'm tearing apart the EG getting ready for the K20swap....
shits weak! shits wizzeaak! someone buy this car!
oh s**t son, k swap for the win, def want to get my hands in on that. why the hell do we always start projects when its ass freezing cold outside?
hey yo hit me up with your new cell i think the one i got is old

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shits weak! shits wizzeaak! someone buy this car!
oh s**t son, k swap for the win, def want to get my hands in on that. why the hell do we always start projects when its ass freezing cold outside?
hey yo hit me up with your new cell i think the one i got is old
yeah s**t son. I'm working on that s**t now. It's just been so damn cold and windy out that I don't want to do s**t!! I don't think I got your num anymore either. I'll PM you...

Status
Not open for further replies.