1991 Honda Civic hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the car is quick. I ran I 14.4 on street tires. I love my car and I don't want to sell it, but I have to. I don't feel that EF's are kids. When the kids rice out their hondas, that's kiddy. Why do you feel they are for kids?

Everyone and their mom has a GSR EG, that's like have an EF with a B16...

AggreSHun

Switchback!
5+ Year Member
bickity bump for don!

btw this is pat

14.4 not bad..what track did you run it at?

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bickity bump for don!

btw this is pat

14.4 not bad..what track did you run it at?
hey what's up man. I heard you had some good runs man. 14.1 that's not bad either. But if I may ask, I thought you would run a better time then that (being what's done, you know?) I took it to the test and tune a couple of weekends back.

Rmember when I saw you at WallyWorld? When the list of stuff that I ran off to you isn't installed yet, I don't remember if I told you that or not. If the car doesn't sell then I'm going have all the installed.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
90 CLEAR YOUR PM BOX ITS FULL

I`ll buy the motor cash let me know with the ecu Get back to me.

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
90 CLEAR YOUR PM BOX ITS FULL

I`ll buy the motor cash let me know with the ecu Get back to me.
Thanks man, but I'm not parting it out. I would like to keep the car as a whole. But if I do decide to part it out, then you have first dibs.

AggreSHun

Switchback!
5+ Year Member
hey what's up man. I heard you had some good runs man. 14.1 that's not bad either. But if I may ask, I thought you would run a better time then that (being what's done, you know?) I took it to the test and tune a couple of weekends back.

Rmember when I saw you at WallyWorld? When the list of stuff that I ran off to you isn't installed yet, I don't remember if I told you that or not. If the car doesn't sell then I'm going have all the installed.

yeah man, i expetced better times but running the 24.5 inch really killed my times,plus a s**t rich tune and a pea shooter sized header... i should have been in the mid 13's, but the prelude is done for, got rid of it this weekend, look out for the new project ;)

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah man, i expetced better times but running the 24.5 inch really killed my times,plus a s**t rich tune and a pea shooter sized header... i should have been in the mid 13's, but the prelude is done for, got rid of it this weekend, look out for the new project ;)
You sold it? How come? Well anyways, that's good man. I'm trying to sell this because I'm going to start my CRX and then do a DC.

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha pea shooter FTL.

G/L on sale Don

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good deal, I saw you driving Will's car last night at Sheetz, don't tell me you bought that? I would think you had better taste...

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
taking care of the problem that my prelude has always had....weight.;)
From what I'v heard it sounds like you've had some problems with the motor only dynoing at 190whp? I'm not knocking your s**t, just thought that it would have dynoed a lot higher then that with your build. I saw you mention something about a "pea shooter sized heater" and a "rich tune." Do you think that it's really held back that much power?

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
From what I'v heard it sounds like you've had some problems with the motor only dynoing at 190whp? I'm not knocking your s**t, just thought that it would have dynoed a lot higher then that with your build. I saw you mention something about a "pea shooter sized heater" and a "rich tune." Do you think that it's really held back that much power?
Yea, that was before the exhaust was upgraded from 2.25 to 3" SS. And talk about a disgusting tune eww. I can't wait to see his new numbers though. Should be around 220-230whp

AggreSHun

Switchback!
5+ Year Member
most definetly, especially after reading an HT article that was published a little while back where they had the same problem, after i fix a few issues should be no problem making 225 wheel, ahaha and it definetly wasnt me driving wills car

the tune is so rich it idles at 10.5/1 and spits liquid fuel out the back. FTL

it actually dynoed at 195 WITHOUT vtec, which told us that my cams are way too big for what my intake is trying to take or my exhaust is trying to put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.