1991 Honda Civic Si Build Up

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Hey guys ,I am pretty sure you guy`s havent heard or seen of my si for a little bit big things LS Motor gone giving bottom end noises so ,I got ride of it well anyway I have plenty of new s**t ready to go into the si ,I am on my way to work as we speak to grab pictures of all my stuff and post full build up and with details.

check back ;-D SO EXCITED

SilentMist

Okay well it now 12:00 AM and,I am slumpin in the front door ,Iv`ve been workin on that motor since 2:00 pm in the afternoon .I am soo tired that , I literally left the camera sitting on my hood at work hahah so pictures well be up tommrow after ,I come back from anothers long nite of workin on putting the motor togther plenty got done ,I Took parts washer cleaner too it and super clean and cleaned it all up and made it look purrty :oops: rewraped my whole entire engine bay harness to make it look clean all,I gotta do now is my vtec wire`s and the knock sensor also cleaned the tranny put brand new fly wheel and clutch on.

So onto the Mod List

Car:1991 Honda civic Si Ed`7

Motor:JDM B16A

Trans: LS With New Nachi nsx throw bearing ( Just till,I can buy an lsd b16 from somewhere)

Modification:
Intake Manifold (Typhoon) or somecrap ,I dont know what it called ,I belive that wat it is ethir way .
Fuel Rail : AEM
Fuel Pressure Regulator: B&M with Auto Meter Liquid Filled Psi Gauge
Header: DC sport 4-2-1
CAT:High Flow Cat
Exhuast Piping: 2 and a quater stainless steels from the cat to the Axel pipe.
Axel Pipe Muffler: OEM 1 and quater axel pipe to Oem SI Cansiter to oem Dual Outlet with Crome tips.
ECU:PR3
FLYWHEEL: FIDANZA 7 Pounder
Clutch: SEKO DISC
PRESSURE PLATE: SEKO DISC
MDS 8mm Spark Plug Wire`s
HKS Spark Plugs.
Front Bumper with Foggies Cut in (Trying to fit my damn lip on but looks lik ei will have to shave it abit to make it work with my fogs now)

10,000 K 9005 H I D Kit

Brand New HEadlights CRYSTAL CLEAN :-D

Brand New Fender ( I have to pick up from certifit in Pennsauken how gay)

JDM Side Markers

Other then that the outside still all the same.

Suspenion Upgrade :

BRand New KYB GR`2`S
Spring/coil overs: I Went with "DROP ZONE" lowering springs 2.5 infront with a 2.0 in rear
Energy SUspenion Master Bushing kit soo all those little goodies are in there too.

That it For Now As For Wheel 14 inch steelies with new tires haha ,I am getting around to this just as much as .I am diying to fix the body of the car but.I am slowly working my pace upwards.

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t nice man you been wantin dis s**t for a while now

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pictures!

SilentMist

Pictures and a Sorry to all for having them look shitty :-( didnt get alot man more focused on getting it in then stopin and taking pics haha but, I got a few .

That it for today got everything bolt sup just gott put my axel`s in subframe up shiftlinkage on start on and see how she sounds.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good man, should've painted your engine bay to match the exterior while you had the motor out...

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, I wish I still had my SI. Should have never of sold it. Looks good man.

SilentMist

Wired up everything excepte for my vtec and knock sensor and almost ready to turn her on
not to much longer now :=D

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pretty good build up u have there cuz! i see u decided to keep her and make her stronger.well wish u the best and may i add,"u look like a f**king nerd" with those glasses on...aight cuzo takecare and g/l..

SilentMist

pretty good build up u have there cuz! i see u decided to keep her and make her stronger.well wish u the best and may i add,"u look like a f**king nerd" with those glasses on...aight cuzo takecare and g/l..
DONT HATE ON MY SAFTER GOOGLES =D MAKE SURE NO GUNK GETS UP IN MAH EYEZ NEGROOOO yeah,I love her i am loving the foggies too waiting for my van yellow paint to get in to paint the lenses.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the snowflake valve cover ;)

nah, but it looks like it's coming along, let us know how it runs.

SilentMist

only the front nose is black Everything else is red from the fenders back,I`ll mostlikely be paint the bay black just give me some time i wanna make sure this thing runs good befor ,I get into any cosmetics