1991 Si

BLU CIVIC

I ❤ VIR
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been a member here for a while just don't post much. But here's some pics of my car.

when i first bought it in March of last year

Current pics

recently re-did my valve cover

i had planned on doing auto-x, but i jumped into road racing instead
first time on the full course

my first time on the Patriot Course @ VIR

my last event at VIR this year

video from that event
>Click Here<

This happened in my driveway right after the event

supaman-ef9

5+ Year Member
Luv the car man...im looking to start my ef build hopefull mine will turn out as successful as yours...how much money did yu invest?

94civickid

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats a nasty jump in time sorry for the motor many cuz with that bad a jump there has to be some type of internal damage?????

BLU CIVIC

I ❤ VIR
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Luv the car man...im looking to start my ef build hopefull mine will turn out as successful as yours...how much money did yu invest?
i have about $4000...you'd think the car would look better exterior wise with that amount in it. But I mainly wanted to concentrate on the suspension and getting to the track.

thats a nasty jump in time sorry for the motor many cuz with that bad a jump there has to be some type of internal damage?????
actually there was no damage at all. probably due in part to it happening while parking in my driveway. glad it didn't happen on the track or on the way home from the track. car is sitting now waiting on me to get money to buy parts

supaman-ef9

5+ Year Member
$4000...that's it ? Woow...so I guess there's still hope for building my budget track car....honestly and this my opinion...the body looks str8 the way it is....the factory look always look better.....

BLU CIVIC

I ❤ VIR
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$4000...that's it ? Woow...so I guess there's still hope for building my budget track car....honestly and this my opinion...the body looks str8 the way it is....the factory look always look better.....
Found a lot of good deals…this is just a breakdown of the major stuff:

D2 suspension and lca’s - $950
4 new tires - $200
JDM B16b - $1500
B16 Y1 transmission - $300
Then about $800 in misc stuff.

It doesn’t take a lot of $$$ to make your car track read. if I hadn’t blown my B18a1, it probably would have been closer to $1500

the car looks good man
thanks

supaman-ef9

5+ Year Member
That's kool man...I have a about $2000 spending limit right now and that's including the cost of a vehicle....im hoping to find a EF that hasn't been beat to the ground....I really want to start my multi-purposed race car...I be able to start once I get my taxes next year...but for now all I kan do is dream lol...

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow you've been a member forever lol.. looks good Hopefully one day ill be able to track mine too

BLU CIVIC

I ❤ VIR
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's kool man...I have a about $2000 spending limit right now and that's including the cost of a vehicle....im hoping to find a EF that hasn't been beat to the ground....I really want to start my multi-purposed race car...I be able to start once I get my taxes next year...but for now all I kan do is dream lol...
it took me a while to get this car and even longer to start modifying it...it's all a waiting game. when this came along i jumped on it

wow you've been a member forever lol.. looks good Hopefully one day ill be able to track mine too
thanks...getting to the track is easy, made even easier by NASA's Hyperdrive. $50 gets you on the track for one HPDE session. If it wasn't for that, i doubt i'd be on the track since i can't afford a whole weekend just yet.

BLU CIVIC

I ❤ VIR
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
update...

car is back together and dyno'd

my first dyno last may

the only thing that changes was Bubby Club Spec III+ camshafts and Skunk2 cam gears. still using stock LS catalytic converter and DC 4-2-1 header

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh man, i like what you did with the valve cover. you definitely have to post more often! :thumbup: awesome 4thgen

BLU CIVIC

I ❤ VIR
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
roof rack was Yakima

now for an update...booooo spun bearing booooo

started taking the engine apart

rod #3 lost it's bearing

casualties of war

piston smacked the head

and the surprise on what i thought was a stock bottom end

ARP rod bolts