1992 Honda Civic Project Hatchback Leguna Seca Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ep1dem1c

5+ Year Member
1992 Honda Civic VX
2xx,xxx on chasis
Painted BMW M3 Leguna Seca Blue with a Black Roof
Brand New paint never seen rain or anything.
Small dent on one side of car
Small chip in paint on door

For $2000 you will get everything in my garage honda related I will take $1750 without the rims (car with come with steelies)
16" Rota GT3's painted red lip and black center and chrome lip on passenger side with red center
Set of steelies
Radiator
Full Interior (Minus front seats)
Custom Door Panels
Custom Arm Rest

What needs done to the car
Hood
Hatch
Wing
Engine Bay Painted
Engine
Minor Things

This is a perfect project car with a very nice paint job. Paint job is wet sanded and buffed and show ready

New Coilovers
Engine bay is shaved of 80% of the holes for a smooth look
Apexi N1 Cat-back exhaust

A lot of things that i can't remember i have a full two car garage full of stuff that is just going with the car.

I dont have the time or patience for this car anymore so someone can come get it whenever... Title in Hand

$2000 firm need this gone by thursday... you will get everything that i have for this car including any honda stuff in my garage that doesnt have to do with the car.

I need this gone because i am moving out.

NO MOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Rims will not be sold separately until the car is sold. The buyer will have first option on the wheels

Ep1dem1c

5+ Year Member
2k is not too much apexi n1 catbacks are how much?? shells with no rust are how much? brand new wheels and tires are how much? plus more....

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If your sellin the car with the rotas for $2000 and without for $1750, does that mean I can buy those rotas for $250?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let the guy sell his car people, holy crap.
If 2k is too much, let it be. The buyer can lower the price if it doesnt sell...

Bump for a clean shell.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let the guy sell his car people, holy crap.
If 2k is too much, let it be. The buyer can lower the price if it doesnt sell...

Bump for a clean shell.
exactly!

locked untill cleaned up! :D

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you put a D series in there and ill buy it.

Ep1dem1c

5+ Year Member
you put a D series in there and ill buy it.
i thought about that because my friend is selling a D16y7 right now full swap for $150 but I dont have the time to be honest with you I am moving out of my house and need this gone... or it is going in storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.