1992 JDM RHD Ferio SiR

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1992 JDM RHD Ferio SiR opinions

so there is one for sale in my neighborhood.

guy wants 5K for it... ZERO rust... 100% legit.... no conversion... all papers.. title in hand, straight real RHD....

only a few flaws... it is the infamous black that these cars were plauged with paint issues... the paint id faded,peeling, on the roof and hood. but this is minor... i could resand and respray it and noone would ever notice..

other flaw.... no motor... it has 140,000KM on it.

the car had an H22 in it.... and now it has nothing.. so its prepped for the H22 or.. i could but a B back in it.

it has all the Ferio properties also... power folding mirrors, rear wiper, bucket rear seats with the center console.

has no sunroof though?

what you guys think? for a real... registerable JDM car... 5K

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if ihad the money and extra motor i would do it... No pics though?

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wait, are you asking us if you should buy it?

Honestly, if you could talk him down to like 4500.. that would be legit..

You really hit me with the " but theres no motor" but thats not such a terrible thing, Id put another H into it...

you could also EASILY paint the hod and roof by yourself in a day...

buy it.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k paint is an easy fix and so is a motor...
id jump all over it

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
While they are easy fixes I wouldn't pay 5k for it. Talk him down a bit.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol 5k and no motor? ah nah. i would pass on that.

nofear791

5+ Year Member
you could probably get a LHD with no motor for about 5 hundred bucks and spend the rest on some sick ass parts. just my 2 cents

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
While they are easy fixes I wouldn't pay 5k for it. Talk him down a bit.
:word: 5k for a shell that needs fixing, and probably 2k worth of motor and minor fixes... not to mention getting it registered in your name, and taxes and all...

you could probably get a LHD with no motor for about 5 hundred bucks and spend the rest on some sick ass parts. just my 2 cents
thats what came to mind when i read no motor. lol

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
registration taxes and tags total roughly 150 bux..

i have a GSR motor i could get rather cheap.... like 500 bux... and the paint... seriously... f**k it... ive driven worse.. and looks arent all that to me.

ive been looking to get back into a honda for a little bit now.. and i think this should be the way to do it.

honestly... id have to sell my subaru to get this car... do i want to do that? yes and no..im on the fence.

i could prolly get 8k out of the subaru to the wrong buyer... and if im lucky... maybe 4K to the right buyer. thats a big difference... but... i know how the people around here are.

and if im not going to buy this car.. .it will just sit there... like it has for 2 years now.. and not move at all. my brother in law is looking to get it as well. either me or him... i see one of us owning that car.

but keep the opinions coming in.. i like it.. shows where people stand on what they like... and what they want...

just remember.. if it were you having this opportunity.. would you do it?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Legit RHD? I'd so jump on that if I had money. Do it up!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
registration taxes and tags total roughly 150 bux..

i have a GSR motor i could get rather cheap.... like 500 bux... and the paint... seriously... f**k it... ive driven worse.. and looks arent all that to me.

ive been looking to get back into a honda for a little bit now.. and i think this should be the way to do it.

honestly... id have to sell my subaru to get this car... do i want to do that? yes and no..im on the fence.

i could prolly get 8k out of the subaru to the wrong buyer... and if im lucky... maybe 4K to the right buyer. thats a big difference... but... i know how the people around here are.

and if im not going to buy this car.. .it will just sit there... like it has for 2 years now.. and not move at all. my brother in law is looking to get it as well. either me or him... i see one of us owning that car.

but keep the opinions coming in.. i like it.. shows where people stand on what they like... and what they want...

just remember.. if it were you having this opportunity.. would you do it?
a b series motor would be a hassle to put in i assume, since it was H series before... but if fixin it wouldnt cost to much, and you want a honda, i say go for it! a true Ferio is def cool!

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dude you could make that car look sick..

If you can get a gsr for that cheap.. then you have a legitimate car.. a really nice one at that..

I want to sit in the rear seats they look really comfortable..

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a b series motor would be a hassle to put in i assume, since it was H series before... but if fixin it wouldnt cost to much, and you want a honda, i say go for it! a true Ferio is def cool!
see this is my concern.....

what is wrong with the car? i mean... it had an H22.. but i havent yet seen a 5th gen with an H22 with my own eyes in person... so what did the guy that owns it do to it to make a B hard to put back in it?

i heard something about the trans mount? can someone please clue me in on what it takes to put an H in a 5th gen? and if removing a mount is one of the things that was done? honestly... i dont want an H. H is cool and all... but seriously... id much rather have a f**king D series.

please... all you 5th gen H owners please tell me what im getting into.. and how difficult it would be to put a B back in it? or even a simple D... ive got an OBD1 DOHC ZC in the garage... if it comes down to it... id really like to put that in this car... no its not a B16... but who gives a f**k... its RHD...lol

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would pass if I were you. You could pick up a tits si with a swap if you're looking for a 5th gen.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude you could make that car look sick..

If you can get a gsr for that cheap.. then you have a legitimate car.. a really nice one at that..

I want to sit in the rear seats they look really comfortable..
bro... i just want to ride in the passenger seat... i just think it would be a strange ride... and really... this is the only RHD car in this town. id be the only one... better believe.... the hot tub would be sold and out of my garage just so this could go in it. no way would i leave this on the street to get f**king ganked! it lives in a fenced in lot right now... pointed the other way... i had to pull over...and get out to make sure i was seeing what i saw... i just thought at first it was another ricer honda with a fake ass SIR badge on it. a closer look revealed otherwise... i had to do a double take.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this is the only RHD car in this town. id be the only one...
That is an even better reason why you should buy it.. be different.. i just think that this car has potential and im sure you'd treat it right.. ill take that hot tub though:D

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
would awsomeness if it had a motor, but its still pretty bad ass without a motor, id cut a hole in the foor and do that s**t fred flintstone style, get that s**t