1993 del Sol SI w/ '96 JDM B18C Spec Type R swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
1993 Del Sol Si.

Body isn't in great shape but it's mostly straight besides a bullethole.

-Carbon fiber SEIBON hood and trunk, brand new
-Unpainted fenders, brand new
-Energy suspension bushings all around the chassis
-Ground control adjustable coilovers
-Seats are in fairly good shape
-Interior is in pretty awesome shape, not many flaws.
-JDM map lights
-1 piece headlights in good shape
-JDM front bumper
-Tweeters all around
-Good headunit
-Has working A/C
-Will come with a camber kit. Fronts and rears.

Motor is a 1996 JDM B18C Spec R motor, I have all the paperwork on the swap

-Has been verified to be a real Type R, Dual valve springs on both sides
-Have no verified transmission but the gears are super short and I believe it to be a real Type R, LSD should be there but again not verified for sure.
-Brand new OEM clutch installed ~300 miles ago
-DC Sports 4-2-1 header
-Chipped P72

I have all the paperwork that shows in 2002 they paid around $7400 to have the motor installed with A/C from a shop in Tulsa.

I'm interested in most any offer but mainly cash.

Pictures here.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/kkrashh/0db8be72.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/kkrashh/6bc39744.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/kkrashh/2492cb8a.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/kkrashh/75f5b765.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh243/kkrashh/3235231a.jpg

Gotta love that bullethole. I've been told by some the car was originally purchased by one famous lyricist who calls himself, "Tupac". Not sure if you guys have heard of him so here's your chance to own a car presumably possibly could have been owned.

Car will also come with the lead from the bullet as it is still in the quarter panel as well.

Why it will get you laid:

-Car needs an upper ball joint on the right front, but is driveable, just has some excess camber, but you can be HELLATYTEFLUSH at least on that corner.

-Car will not fit a babyseat so you can blame the car for not bringing the kid on dates or not dating a woman with said specimen at all.

-Blown front shocks from previous owner having it slammed. Great for that 'on the move hydaulics with careful pressing of brakes and gas together to make it "bounce like the homies".

-Needs paint, but it is originally black so your door jams won't look like s**t if you paint it a sweet rattle can color.

-IT HAS CARBON FIBERS!

An issue I'm having with it:

Besides the cosmetic indifference, the car is out of VTEC juice, I've checked all the engine harness wiring connected to the speed sensor and it is good, tried different speed sensors and still no worky. Tried a diff ECU, still no worky. So I think it's the cluster, as I've not had to a chance to swap it. But who knows.

Can take more pics for someone who's serious. Car is located in Little Rock, AR.

Only reason I'm selling is because I just picked up an EM1. Lowballs welcome.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pics not working..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
pic links dont work

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
Pics work now, I was just testing you guys. ;) Bump for previous rappers Honda.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Easier if you post them like this:

You're welcome! GLWS.

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
One of the forums it was posted on doesn't resize and I knew they were huge. But here def works. Thanks!

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
You definitely won't find this swap for what I'm willing to let it go for, much less with it in a car ready to go.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol you said low ballers welcome, ill give you 1000 bucks for it

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
I always welcome a free bump. :P Need a little more than that. Lowest I'm honestly willing to go is $3500. But tell your friends $4000 so you can get some profit off this bish.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
kinda pricey for a beat to hell car, but glws man

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
You are getting a legit Type R and trans, the car is basically free.These swaps alone are still going for 4k+ if you buy it from a HMO or TigJap. I planned on putting this motor in another shell. But it's not bad where it is, just needs some love.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
true, good luck man, hope u sell it

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude i had the same exact car black with a 97 b18c type r ur better off parting that s**t out if u have the patience

krash

Unobtanium Member
5+ Year Member
dude i had the same exact car black with a 97 b18c type r ur better off parting that s**t out if u have the patience
I live in an apartment complex so I have to move the car around so they don't suspect anything, wish I had space to completely part it though, would just rather have it gone. I'm still debating on keeping it. Apparently it ran a 12.7 on slicks back in the day at TRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.