1993 Honda Civic DX HB partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

red93EH2

i know what you mean about the cargo cover, impossible to find. im not looking to spend much. id say 50. dont know if thats low or high or what. its fine if you dont want to sell it, id keep it too. but im not sure if the dx interior is much different the the cx (thats what i have) but do you have a center console/armrest? and you wouldnt happen to have the clock do you? it goes in that spot right above the hazard button.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd probably sell it for $50 without shipping, so it'd probably end up being $65-70 on your part since UPS is a b***h. As for the armrest, since it's a dx, no I do not have it, and no on the clock either.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump, pictures added.

Stock DX

hey i would like the door panels and the window cranks and the inerior door handles. i would like the stearing wheel and the black ashtray consle. i would also like all the black rubber trim around the inside of the door. i want some more thing but just let me know if you still have these things

Stock DX

interior

hey i want steering wheel, door panels with handles and window crank. glove box and glove box kick panel. i want the inside rubber trim around the doors. and i also want the speaker grill covers in the back. they may not have the cut out for the spaekers but i need those 2 panels. just the 2 that pop out. i also want the ashtray console. i would also like the steering column plastic, back behind the steering wheel. and i would also like the heater and instrument panel/ bezel. im blacking out my interior and would like to have these pieces. txt me if you want to do buisiness 1 864 7528036

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have an issue with 1 800 numbers, so ill just pm you.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i live in dillsburg pa, just south of harrisburg. where exactly is lehigh valley?
Its about an hour and a half from you. I live in allentown, pa.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know what you mean about the cargo cover, impossible to find. im not looking to spend much. id say 50. dont know if thats low or high or what. its fine if you dont want to sell it, id keep it too. but im not sure if the dx interior is much different the the cx (thats what i have) but do you have a center console/armrest? and you wouldnt happen to have the clock do you? it goes in that spot right above the hazard button.
Dude I just got a clock off eGay for $13 shipped. Not hard to find.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump, VC on hold, Distributor sold.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, why you gotta be in eastern PA? I want your seats too but driving 11 hours one way is some s**t XD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hahaha. Yeah, I haven't got anyone to ask me about them yet. :/

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Go ahead & sell the VC, my roof needs fixing before I buy anymore parts, thanks man.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay, cause another guy is buying it. Thanks for letting me know.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump, possibly getting rid of the car for $500 as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.