1994 civic ex front bumper gaps

geovanni

I have a 94 civic coupe ex and there is a gap between the bumper and the hood also a gap between the passenger side headlight/corner light any insight or threads I should look under

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What are you trying to accomplish?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 94 civic coupe ex and there is a gap between the bumper and the hood also a gap between the passenger side headlight/corner light any insight or threads I should look under
You didnt use a single punctuation nor did you ask a question. Please be clear so we can respond accordingly.

geovanni

there are gaps between the bumper and hood id like to eliminate and there is a gap between the bumper and passenger headlight/corner light id like to fix basically how do I line up the bumper so there are no gaps or very minimal

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your complete butchering of the English language makes it hard to read your posts without getting a head ache...

Was your car ever in an accident? That's usually the first place to start. Like the radiator support may be tweaked and then nothing lines up right. I have that issue on my 95 DX, but I hit shopping carts with it, so I didn't mind.

geovanni

I don't think it was in a accident. how would I find out if the radiator support is bent? also the driver side bumper and lights line up, its the hood and bumper gap I am worried about the most due to it being very noticeable