1994 Honda Civic DX (sedan) EG8

JHMEG8

5+ Year Member
Wsup CC,

Got a few pictures of my car taken last night by me. Well, let me know what you think.

Heres some pictures of my car a few months ago:

And my car back in 2007:

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice suspension

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looked better in 07...
i hope thats just film on those denjis cuz if not u ruined the best looking headlight ever...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it doesnt look good.. do the whole light or not at all...

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, are those the same GAB's in every picture? I like the blue/black. Needs yellow fogs maybe.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty sure those are rotas....
id be posting mad pictures of the GAB stickers if they were real, but i could be wrong...

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks to me like GAB caps in the silver...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
honda caps... plus anyone can buy gab caps and call them gabs...
but theyre honda h caps..

JHMEG8

5+ Year Member
it doesnt look good.. do the whole light or not at all...
Well, Thanks for the input.. but I like it the way it is.. so Ima keep it.

And this is coming from a guy who use to put ELECTRICAL TAPE on his head lights...

JHMEG8

5+ Year Member
Looks good, are those the same GAB's in every picture? I like the blue/black. Needs yellow fogs maybe.

Thanks for the input! Yeah, I liked the Black/Blue too, but there were too many haters messing with my car cause I guess its either you love it or hate it type of color scheme.

Sorry to dissapoint you tho, but those are replicas. Yeah I had these wheels for awhile.. Since like 2005.

Originally Posted by mymmeryloss
honda caps... plus anyone can buy gab caps and call them gabs...
but theyre honda h caps..
True.

Last edited:

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pretty hot car, I'm just not a fan on the yellow film on the headlights.. it'd look much better without it, at least I think so.

All in all, clean ass ride man, nice suspension set up as well!! ::thumbs up

JHMEG8

5+ Year Member
Thats hot! Well done sir :thumbs up

civhatch92 said:
Pretty hot car, I'm just not a fan on the yellow film on the headlights.. it'd look much better without it, at least I think so.

All in all, clean ass ride man, nice suspension set up as well!! :
Thanks, yeah. Im just tryna look a little different than all the other feiros out there, you kno? lol but yeah, when I get bored of it I can always remove it :D

Btw, Im looking for stock stanley Corners if any one has them for a 4DR. We can straight trade if you want (Bay Area only tho) for my ambers

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it. In every picture. From the look of it a couple years ago, couple months ago and now. Every one, I like. Great Job.
Man, I had some EG9 Stanley corners, but I sold them for 20 dollars. Lots of good that does for you huh?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good except for the headlights :thumbs up

DX raceR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg this is the BOMB... i f**king love how you styled this! i cant wait to get my 95 DX 4dr next week!

awesome idea on the yellow film on the denji headlights... BTW how are those projector wise.. i want to buy some when i pick this sedan up.

JHMEG8

5+ Year Member
I like it. In every picture. From the look of it a couple years ago, couple months ago and now. Every one, I like. Great Job.
Man, I had some EG9 Stanley corners, but I sold them for 20 dollars. Lots of good that does for you huh?
Thanks for the comment! $20? That was a cool price for a pair. Well if you know anyone selling them let me know. Oh, I didnt get your last question.

wannabe said:
looks good except for the headlights

DX raceR said:
omg this is the BOMB... i f**king love how you styled this! i cant wait to get my 95 DX 4dr next week!

awesome idea on the yellow film on the denji headlights... BTW how are those projector wise.. i want to buy some when i pick this sedan up.
THANKYOU, Someone here understands.. Yeah.. Just trying new(ideas)things out. Thanks for bringing up that word "style" I was looking for a word to describe my healights but couldnt pinpoint which word to use.

As for the projectors, they are okay.. I have HIDs in them and they shine okay. Cut off line is horrible.. not a straight line, (Looks exactly like this ---^---^--- it has triangles) but I understand these projectors were designed for Halogen bulbs so yeah... Overall its a good purchase for your EG, cause those stock headlamps isnt up to date with todays lighting. Great for going up to the twisties/moutain roads for some togue fun.

Oh, keep me updated on your Sedan! I would like to see it :thumbs up