1995 Built Turbocharged Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterfringe

looking to buy
bump for a clean civic, its sitting in front of my apt right now! Looking at it every time I go to smoke a cigarette has convinced me I want a boosted civic ha ha!

oh, and I'm brand new to the clubcivic forum, hi all. -Justin

B00STEDSKIVIC

bump for a clean civic, its sitting in front of my apt right now! Looking at it every time I go to smoke a cigarette has convinced me I want a boosted civic ha ha!

oh, and I'm brand new to the clubcivic forum, hi all. -Justin
Thanks, Justin! Still for sale. :cool:

misterfringe

looking to buy
ha ha, I already talked to you.. if no one comes around on here, maybe we can work out that trade haha !

My guess is that it doesn't last long though.. you should upload a video for full effect. It really is clean, I'm about to take some pictures ha..

B00STEDSKIVIC

ha ha, I already talked to you.. if no one comes around on here, maybe we can work out that trade haha !

My guess is that it doesn't last long though.. you should upload a video for full effect. It really is clean, I'm about to take some pictures ha..
Thanks man, I appreciate it! :cool:

franspurs22

bump. a wise(homeless) man once said "the best thing about setting low goals,is you never come up short" (price drop) **hint hint** clean car

Ron...

5+ Year Member
wow, spiffy little car ya got there :p I like it, but can't offer anything, glws though

98_milano_ej8

i can vouch for this car i helped put the bottom end together and the head i did a lot of work on this car for the previous owner car is clean and nicely put together glws man

Status
Not open for further replies.