1995 civic B20 swap

Tollipe

Ok I have a 95 civic hatch with no motor and I want to swap a low compression b20 in it with a turbo and my buddy is going to help me but he's a Volkswagen guy. I need to know what all I need and and what I can use without replacing. Getting rid of ac, power steering, ECT. Isn't a big deal I plan on saving as much weight as I can. I just don't really know to much about them, I'm a big block ford guy just wanted to do something different. So if anyone has any help or advice it would be much appreciated.

EgCivicKid

As far as a b20, youll need a a full swap, mounts, axles, and let alone finding a decent one. but if you get a swap from a 92-95 integra itll, drop right in. They are b18s, and they are just as nice.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If your asking, don't do it. Learn how to search. This has been covered multiple times

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
As far as a b20, youll need a a full swap, mounts, axles, and let alone finding a decent one. but if you get a swap from a 92-95 integra itll, drop right in. They are b18s, and they are just as nice.
No they don't. They require exactly what every other B series swap requires. Quit giving wrong advice.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Remember if you do swap in a b20, make sure the driver's side block to chassis mount is from an integra. The stock CR-V block side wont work.

Wilford77

This information is very constructive for correct planning. I like your work for providing information to the other.