1995 dx coupe. open to any suggestions.

what should i do?

• Total voters

acshepard1

5+ Year Member
my first ride. im a junior in high school and civics are pretty big around here. most of them are no rice bs. d series b series. blowers turbos ive seen it all. so im open to any suggestions of what i can do to my baby to start whoopin some ass.

help with uploading pics also needed

acshepard1

5+ Year Member
im liking the swap idea but how much money is involved and what exactly would i have to have to get it up and running? and about how long would i be without a ride?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No offense but I'd learn to drive first, like most 16 yr olds I beat the s**t outta my first car and I'm grateful I didn't have a nice ride a the time w/all kinds of $ dropped in it.

just my 2cnts as I'm sure you'll streetrace no matter what we say....

acshepard1

5+ Year Member
No offense but I'd learn to drive first, like most 16 yr olds I beat the s**t outta my first car and I'm grateful I didn't have a nice ride a the time w/all kinds of $ dropped in it.

just my 2cnts as I'm sure you'll streetrace no matter what we say....
nah man im aganst street racing. no point in killing myself or anyone else. the only place i run is at a drag strip about 45 minutes from my house. im pretty responsible when it comes to driving. thats why my parents are backing this build up

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drag racing.

what time are tring to run?

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah man im aganst street racing. no point in killing myself or anyone else. the only place i run is at a drag strip about 45 minutes from my house. im pretty responsible when it comes to driving. thats why my parents are backing this build up
Ahh that's cool then,

I'd suggest you try autoX as well, it could be more your thing than straight line pedal mashing.

Good luck!