1995 Ex Coupe for sale

Pabz_arroyo

5+ Year Member
My dad is thinking of buying a 1995 civic ex coupe. so far the car is in pieces. bumpers have to be put on and the motor has to be put in. some of the things missing on the car are the mirrors and the gauges. the motor is a b18b1 with a performance cam and cam gears. i havent seen the car yet but my dad said the motor was clean as hell and the car was just really dirty from sitting there. the guy wants $1000 for everything. im pretty sure this is a really good deal.

Civic2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
get it....make sure it has more than one "performance cam" though haha its a DOHC

Pabz_arroyo

5+ Year Member
yeah. haha sorry i was kinda hurried when i was typing it. but yeah. the guy is good friends with my dad so he's giving it to us pretty cheap

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds like a great deal. i got my coupe for 1000 without an engine in it. spent a few days cleaning it and then dropped my own motor into it. get it!

Pabz_arroyo

5+ Year Member
yea. i have a 95 cx hatch that me and my mom are sharing at the moment. so the ex could go either way. im hoping i get it though

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds promising get it and post pics here

Pabz_arroyo

5+ Year Member
yeah. we're going down to see it next weekend and thats when the decision is made. i'll take pictures and put them up asap.

95civicdude

5+ Year Member
sounds like an awesome deal dude... i picked my 95 ex coupe up with the d16z6 in it for 900 and it ran and drove well

stickeyrice84

5+ Year Member
good price and all of that, and with a lil bit of work it will be well worth it man rock on with it

Pabz_arroyo

5+ Year Member
aint life a b***h sometimes. we drove down to see the car this weekend. turns out the guy sold the car to some guy that gave him a little bit more cash. i saw the car and everything but when i started talking to him about it he told me he had sold it. can u say disappointment

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aint life a b***h sometimes. we drove down to see the car this weekend. turns out the guy sold the car to some guy that gave him a little bit more cash. i saw the car and everything but when i started talking to him about it he told me he had sold it. can u say disappointment
Damn that's rough dude. I hate when s**t like that happens.