1995 honda civic EX coupe

lilblackhonda

:cool:
hey all this morning on my way to work i had a 350z get on the side of me and raced of course i lost bc all i got is stock engine what are some ideas to make 350hp+ can any help me out i am willing to drop 3gs :cool::cool:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to be more than $3000 to get to 350hp...

There is a member here that is over $9000 in his motor build and he isn't even likely to hit 350hp.

Look around. This question is asked daily here. It's all been discussed to death.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Going to be more than $3000 to get to 350hp...

There is a member here that is over $9000 in his motor build and he isn't even likely to hit 350hp.

Look around. This question is asked daily here. It's all been discussed to death.
This isn't true. I've dropped a little over a grand into my set up with tuning and am at about 330-340hp.. You just gotta have the hook ups.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This isn't true. I've dropped a little over a grand into my set up with tuning and am at about 330-340hp.. You just gotta have the hook ups.
Most people don't though, so it is unreasonable to tell them that they can get it for that cheap. All it does is give them false hope and they end up way over their head and well over that thousand dollar estimate you just gave.

It also depends on how you are getting to that hp goal.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please do some research. No one is going to spoon feed here and it is going to end up in a flame war. This subject has been discussed to death.

After searching through google, the engine section here, the swap sticky in the engine section, and exhausting all your other search options, come back here and ask away. I can almost guarantee what you are asking for has been discussed before multiple times, you just need to roll up your sleeves and dig in.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Tuning is the most important factor, I've put about 1500 miles on my set up, no problems, just took a few 2hr road trips also. Just go to Honda-tech and use the search button.

lilblackhonda

well i dont know as much in hondas that is why so i dont know what have been ask the most i came from a back around of 305/350/383 stroker and how to get hell hp from them

but i will look it up and do some reasech thanks

Last edited by a moderator: