1996-1998 Civic Optional USDM Lips (VTi-S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SOLD TO rice_in_spanish (on honda-tech)

Like the title says, I have TWO complete sets of front a rear lips; ONE set is the USDM front and rear (Silver) and the other set is for the hatch model (Red; i believe UK). I am willing to ship the lips at buyers cost. I prefer to sell the whole set (all four lips) because i packaged them to ship (previous buyer flaked out); however, I will separate the lips (not individually, but as a set). Prices are NOT FIRM; I'm very reasonable as I am trying to get rid of them.

I am from Merced, Ca (45 minutes South of Modesto and 1hr North of Fresno).

Silver Front: $300 obo + shipping (condition is 7/10 as buyer will need to fix crack)
Silver Rear (COUPE/SEDAN): $350 obo + shipping (condition is 9/10; no damage, just scratches)
Silver Set: 550 obo + shipping

Red Front: $350 obo + shipping (condition is 9/10 as previous seller did repair the damages already)
Red Rear (HATCH): $350 obo + shipping (condition is 9/10; no damage, just scratches)
Red Set: 600 obo + shipping

BOTH SET: 1100 obo + shipping

Last edited:

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PM'd for the red hatch set

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See what happens when people post great parts at good prices. Congrats on the sale.
thanks, i just needed money for school; had to take a loan to pay off tuition since the first buyer flaked out...im sure if the buyer wants to sell them, he'll make a GOOD profit as i sold them for cheap..

Wish I woke up sooner :/
i will keep an eye out for you...

thanks for all the interests, guys..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thread closed upon request.

Status