1996 Canadian EJ8 Si

Aaron13

5+ Year Member
Hey guys,
I've been a member on here for a couple months and decided to post some pics of my car. I bought it about two months ago and haven't done anything to it myself yet. The previous owner did all the mods you see. The only mods I'm not really feeling is the tail lights. I prefer the 99-00 Si lights. Not really feeling the mirrors either but they'll stay for now. The only thing I've done to the car is put some stock struts from a wrecked civic into it and snow tires to get it up in the air for Northern Ontario winters... =)

Here is what is currently done to the car:
17" Excel Speed wheels wrapped with Nitto Neogen 205-40's
full Tsunami lip kit
Type R front grill
Shaved emblems except white H on trunk
Greddy replica stainless cat-back. It has a nice deep tone
Angel-eye head lights
Jaguar tail lights
Spoon fenders
Side mirrors with LED markers
B&M short throw shifter
AEM CAI
Tokico blues with Tein S-tech springs
Center console from 2000 Civic

Let me know what you guys think. Compliments, comments and constructive criticism are welcome!!

Aaron

Oh yeah, and the car was originally black but he painted it to match the rims. Such a good job, you would never know it was black.

Last edited by a moderator:

silverdino

5+ Year Member
looks good but i would lose the fenders and get oem ones

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ugghhh!! you canadians with oem leathers ey! GL with the sale

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, and the car was originally black but he painted it to match the rims. Such a good job, you would never know it was black.
looks good, i never knew anyone who painted a car to match the wheels :P ..usually its the other way around..i knew it was black before =) the bay told me

Aaron13

5+ Year Member
looks good, i never knew anyone who painted a car to match the wheels :P ..usually its the other way around..i knew it was black before =) the bay told me
Yeah, weird. I never heard of it either. LOL Oh yeah, I forgot about the bay... He even masked off around the OEM stickers on the underside of the hood rather than just peeling them off.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the leather interior. Sad to say, but that's about it.

RonJ

Banned
I edited your first post to make the pictures display in the thread. This is done by clicking the image button (see red circled item below) and individually pasting each ImageShack link into the text box.

[/IMG]

5t3v3-0

5+ Year Member
loving the leathers n front lip not sure about the rear lip though it doesnt seem to flow with the car

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the body looks really clean but not the body kit though

gold-civic

5+ Year Member
Like the Interior. did you compare the interior color with some acura el driver?
is it all the same dark gray?