1996 Civic B16 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

dondon360

5+ Year Member
Hi for sale is my frost white 1996 Honda Civic EX with 2000 B16 swap and hydro trans. The car is in beautiful condition the paint is really good it was repainted in 2000, this car is my baby.... I wash it every friday and wash and wax it on sundays, the interior is stock light grey and well maintained with brand new oem honda grey floor mats, there are a about 4 burn marks on the seats from the previous owner... no stains on the seats they all look in good condition and the plastic pieces look nice too. The engine is from a 2000 Si and had 50k on it when I swaped it and the body had 135k on it and now it has about 137k on it, all I ran in the engine was Pennzoil Platnium full synthetic and babied the car the entire time Ive had it. The suspension has all been replaced with skunk2 proseries full coilovers and omni rear lower control arms. The engine check light is on but the reason is for a bad main o2 sensor which i bought an OEM replacement one for $130 and just havnt gotten the time to replace it. The car is VERY clean and I spent a lot of time making sure everything was done right, the tires on the car are TOYO proxies fz4s on the front and have alot of tread left but the backs are parada spec2s and have some life left in them but should be replaced in about 10k and they make louder noise as they wear. I have some parts that I will include with the car that are not on it but everything included is on the list below and if you dont want the TE37s for any reason I have 17" adrs with almost new kumhos on them so let me know and Im probably forgetting some things so if you are really interested you can give me a call at (219) 406-449 my name is Don and thats my cell.

Exterior:
OEM Honda Mud Flaps
CTR Grill
CTR headlights (fake)
2000 rear tails
16" Volk TE37s with TOYO and Yokohama rubber (205/45/16)

Interior:
OEM Honda Floor Mats and also STOCK

Suspension;
Full Skunk2 coilovers with tophats and poly bushings(have 2 extra tophats with bushings)
Omni power rear lcas
Passwordjdm 2pt strut bar
Ebay brand rear strut bar

Performance;
B16 swap with hydro tranny
DC sports 4-2-1 headers
Thermal Research stainless catback
Exedy Stage 2 Clutch
AEM short ram intake
JDM Type R valve cover and oil cap
Passwordjdm cooling plate
Ebay brand short shifter

If you need any better pics just let me know sorry it was getting dark out and needed to get pics need to sell the car sooo, I live in Valparaiso, IN, and im looking for $8500 obo

there isnt a stain on the valve cover some water driped on while i was taking the pic, rain sucks

pic with adrs sorry didnt have any new ones and didnt want to lay in a puddle of water, if you want can get some more tomarrow.

Ls-HatchBoy

Honda Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very nice if i didnt have my em1 id buy it

dondon360

5+ Year Member
bump NEEED to sell will drop price significantly if you can have money in hand by the next couple days will deliever or meet you half way.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if this was around before i bought my fit, I would have made u a offer. I really like it a lot

dondon360

5+ Year Member
If someone can get me 6000 by the end of the week I will let it go with both sets of rims cant go any lower just need it sold to buy another car im looking at.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow someone needs to grab this. i love this coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.