1998 Acura Integra Type R

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon31562

mmmm..turbo?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you are asking too much... i dont see any proof of it being type r other than badges.... its got a grand worth of body damage... its too much imo... love these cars tho glws

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you are asking too much... i dont see any proof of it being type r other than badges.... its got a grand worth of body damage... its too much imo... love these cars tho glws

x2.. Thats more then a grand worth of body work, not to mention Champ White isn't cheap paint. Title's not clean.. Doesn't have orig ITR parts, I wouldn't give any more then 5g's for that. Might as well be a beat up GSR with a ITR front clip and stickers... glws.

jdmls2003

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People don't even know a integra TypeR when they see one. People don't even believe me, if I tell them in person, I have a TypeR. Almost all of the people I actually tell, they ask me "is it real?"
What proof do you want?
I'm pretty tired of answering that question. I guess only real enthusiast will know.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for looking but i could make a type R with the same amount of money and a perfect body. WIth the JDM front clip.

non the less to each his own bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.