1998 civic hub bore size? 56.1? +10 offset rims

dsprimal

Banned
hey all, I was just wondering the exact hub bore size for 1998 civics. I'm hearing a couple different sizes. Reason why i'm asking is because the bore size for the rims i'm gunna buy are 57.1 which is a minimal difference if in fact the bore size for civics are 56.1. would I need lug nut rings or w.e they're called to fill in the excess space?

also for a +10 offset would i need any spacers to install these rims properly? thanks

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shouldn't need spacers, pretty low offset though.

Slap them on man.

dsprimal

Banned
shouldn't need spacers, pretty low offset though.

Slap them on man.
i realized how much work im gunna have to put into getting these to fit properly. as in fender rolling and camber kits etc. i'm, prob gunna go for higher offset wheels. unless anyone knows if it would work without any other modifications

Jeffhondadc5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i realized how much work im gunna have to put into getting these to fit properly. as in fender rolling and camber kits etc. i'm, prob gunna go for higher offset wheels. unless anyone knows if it would work without any other modifications
It's going to require some sort of modification to get them to fit man. No way around it really.. If you already bought the wheels see if you can return of a higher offset then those. It's not the worst case scenario if you can't return them, you can make anything fit really just not worth the trouble IMO. If you still can, I would go with a higher offset like +40 or so.