1998 Honda Civic "complet Show Car" F/s F/t

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowlifes99

5+ Year Member
1998 Honda Civic "complet Show Car" F/s F/t IN BOSTON MASS

1998 civic 2 door coupe ex, V-Tec 125,000. Power locks windows, 5 speed, moon roof, and cruise control. Full body kit with complete RSX front end conversion. Chrome hood pins, black RSX head lights with halos, high beam-low beam and fog lights all have same bulbs, JDM black rear tail lights, Tinted 20% all the way around, sitting on 19" Armano racing chrome rims, full air ride suspension with air cylinders, comes with 2 3" rear cylinders, 7 switch control box, all new air lines and cylinders, quick release fittings. Custom interior, RSX black leather racing seats, pillar gauges volts-vacuum-air/fuel, new dual pod dash shroud with white face Viar dual needle gauges for each wheel. back seat delete, custom rear fiber glassed and fitted with a 15" plasma, 2 7" monitors on each side, 12" Alpine type-x in the center run by a Kenwood 1800watt mono amp, 2 12" Alpine type-e on each side run by a kicker 450.2, 6.5 Alpine type-s front speakers with components, rear 6x9 type-s in the rear, flip up touch screen 7" Pioneer deck, rear view camera wired to a 7" t.v. under the deck, gucci interior accents also in the trunk, custom trunk complete with dual chrome Viar compressors which fill a chrome 5 gallon tank, 10lb chrome NOS bottle in trunk set up for dual purge out the front bumper. Short throw shifter sectioned 2", momo racing shift knob, gucci shift boot, stainless headers, Magnaflow cat, and 2.25 cat back exhaust with an angled exit. AEM V2 intake system, Skunk2 60mm throttle body, all connected to the engine with a Edelbrock Performer X Intake Manifold, spark plug wires. A’pexi V-AFC II v-tec controller. Had it at Hot Import Nights and also Dub magazine custom auto show. People can’t tell if it’s a Honda or an Acura. Lots of lookers, always a head turner this car is ready to go

i am looking to trade for a acura integra gsr or civic hatchy or coupe with swap and mods going for jdm now getting out of car shows now so what you have must be clean but will look at all trades call 1 508 562 0937 brian $7,000 obo send pics to my email brianjerrier@hotmail.com THE CAR IS IN BOSTON MASS

Last edited:

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you need to redo you first post its way to hard to read.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry i am new at this guys
since when is simple typing been new to anyone? Doesn't matter if it's a forum or not, proper grammar shouldn't be new to anyone.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow I hate to say this but the RSX front actually looks pretty good...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. id drive it.

love the wheels..

up for u for a civic on airride...

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP