1999 Civic Si 130K $6000.00 obo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdizzle

5+ Year Member
For Sale:

Well Maintained 1999 Red Honda Civic Si Coupe.. 130,000 Miles Great Gas Mileage
Originally purchased as a certified pre-owned vehicle.

I would keep this car except for it has become too small for work and my wife can't drive a stick.

$6000.00 or best offer.

Kelly Blue Book Private Party Value

Condition Value

Excellent $6,755
Good $6,140
Fair $5,360

All recommended maintenance has been performed on this car.

Alternator, Timing Belt, Water Pump, Spark Plugs & Wire, Clutch, Shocks, Stainless Steel Tanaube Cat Back Exhaust, Brakes, Mobil 1 synthetic oil changes since 80K

I have kept this car stock except for the exhaust, front bumper cover and some upgraded sony explode door and 6x9 speakers.

This car has been perfect and has always started even when it was below 0 outside.

If you are in the market for a well maintained Civic Si then this is the car for you. If you are looking at other 4 cylinder cars make sure to ask about the timing belt and if it has been changed. Honda recommends that this be done between 80-90K. It cost me 800 dollars but was well worth it to ensure this car would continue to run dependably and reliably.

93CivicCustom

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you are in the market for a well maintained Civic Si then this is the car for you. If you are looking at other 4 cylinder cars make sure to ask about the timing belt and if it has been changed. Honda recommends that this be done between 80-90K. It cost me 800 dollars but was well worth it to ensure this car would continue to run dependably and reliably.
for 800 dollars i woulda change the timing belt, spark plugs, coolant, oil, and gave it a wash.... timing belts are an easy fix...

Status
Not open for further replies.