1999 Civic Si- $3500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cg24

Project EJ2
far away from me but really would want this car....got cash and everything...california

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man if you lived in CO or close to CO I would scoop it up QUICK!!

Looks good....GLWS

BTW, change your PICS's to the

Wabbits

My car is an Si...not an EX. If you paid attention, you'd know that only the Si was offered in that color and if you want, I can give you the VIN number and you can look for yourself, or I can take a picture of the gauge cluster where it says "Si" on it =)
Okay if it's an Si, why does it have Ex tails? And sure, give me the VIN.

1992EG8

i had the same problem with the lock/unlock switch on my 92 civic. It was a bad ground wire going to the switch , I just tapped a wire into it and grounded it on the door. Hope that solves your problem. glws

gunny704

curse me for being broke all the damn time! thats a fin amazing price if i had the money i would drive up to you and pick it up!
glws man!

2000sicivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It is sad that people are mistaking this car for an ex. I have an 00 ebp si and it looks identical other than he is missing the front lip and the tailights he has are from a 96-98 but the lights are interchangable. The front lip is not part of the bumper as it is a seperate piece and the 99-00 civic bumpers are all the same, only the si has the lip and it can be purchased painted from a dealer for around $300.

Wabbits maybe you should post more often and learn about the EK civic and quite attempting to show knowledge that you dont posses, in other words im calling you a ricer wannabe.

I also want to add that if you purchased OEM parts that they will not have a lifetime warranty. OEM Honda and Acura parts come with a one year 12k mile warranty.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
whats the lowest youll take? ive been saving up for volks but i need a daily too

straitcrazy

Sorry guys, I just sold it :( and those mounts do have a lifetime warranty. I have the papers to show it. anyway, thanks for all the comments and advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.