Votes: 11 42.3%
  • 4-7

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • 8-10

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

-Civic-Ex-Kim-

:wtfsign:
I've noticed many of your posts come off with a know-it-all, holier-than-thou tone...kinda annoying and definitely makes you look like a dickhead. Also, Mest is a crappy band, messed is the word you were looking for =)
thank you for also noticing this... like i know this goes back to elementary school (which this person obviously did not attend) buuuuut if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all =)

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
k2 motors has some nice front grills for like 40 bucks

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you guys are into hatchies so much come up to NY and pick mine up its still for sale haha.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you guys are into hatchies so much come up to NY and pick mine up its still for sale haha.
Unless yours is under a grand and in good running condition, I'll pass. Plus, EG hatches are sexy bitches.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Snow plow status! ha I raised it two inches last weekend for the occasion lol I was on a full four inch drop =)

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Unless yours is under a grand and in good running condition, I'll pass. Plus, EG hatches are sexy bitches.
Oh shes mint alright but not for under a grand.. check out my thread under the cars for sale section.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't really like 2000 civics. I still love me bubble hatch. Anyways, back to the actually topic lol. Did you find any wheels you like yet?

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll sell you guys some rota slips and brand new adj struts and coilover sleeves for dirt cheap.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm just a salesman today aren't I ha I'm not trying to bug you guys just getting rid of all my stuff sitting in my garage + the car for a new winter project

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
By any chance are your rota slips 14" and 4 lug?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15 should be able to fit the hatch I'm getting. Pm with details, ya?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, any new updates on the car, or did you drop off the face of CC>