19's which one to choose?

infinite98

5+ Year Member
if you could choose only one which set would they be?

first set: Konig Absolute (Graphite) 19x7.5

second set: Konig Tuner 2 19x7.5

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why do you want 19's on a civic?

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah get 20s instead! Go big or go home!

JDMneeds

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont like 19's on a civic either but if that's what u like then das u =] the first set look better btw

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So what kind of upgraded breaks are you planning to use to stop those bad boys?

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
1st ones....

BUT you should go smaller....like 15 or 16

and then slam that b***h !!!

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:scurred: 19's on a Civic........

Besides the fact that both choices are oversided, unpractical, ugly, and ghetto, the first set is the lesser of both evils.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow your mpg must be horrible haha. out of the two . i say 1st

xsaxisx

5+ Year Member
first ones for sure... why would you even think of the second ones gross, seems like us Ontario people like to go big lol.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha if your black...then go with the 2nd choice....bling bling mothafucka lol

infinite98

5+ Year Member
i think this looks fine. they are not chrome, these are machined (just like the oem fat five si wheels) and they are quite lite. 32lbs per wheel/tire.

why is everyone hating on big wheels?

infinite98

5+ Year Member
trying to compensate are ya...

big rims = small pee pee

lol
yep i guess you're right.

so i guess all you guys with your little ricer civics running 13" gram lights, scraping the asphault with your center pipe, trying to set records on the quarter have extra large "peepee"?

to me if you want to race GET A REAL race car. stop trying to modify that little s**t box to run like a ferrari because it's not going to happen no matter how many forged wheels, sway bars, turbos, intakes, engine swaps, nitrous systems you install.

dtgrowl

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

so i guess all you guys with your little ricer civics running 13" gram lights, scraping the asphault with your center pipe, trying to set records on the quarter have extra large "peepee"?

to me if you want to race GET A REAL race car. stop trying to modify that little s**t box to run like a ferrari because it's not going to happen no matter how many forged wheels, sway bars, turbos, intakes, engine swaps, nitrous systems you install.
wait, what are you even doing here?

AGD202

5+ Year Member
dude check out youtube.... four cylinder motors are fast as hell if you put the money into them... and yes a v8 would cost just as much. oh and a v10 v12 or v16 would cost 5x as much.

and why the hell do you want to modify your little s**t box? wanna go pick up some skanks in it? you might be shopping for a side bar so they dont rip their pants trying to climb into that thing.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

[