1st Annual ONE POINT Meet/Cookout**April 30th 3pm** Waco TX

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is going to be our first annual meet/cookout. It will be at Cameron Park in Waco, TX on April 30th 3pm. Everyone is invited so come and hang out with us. Its 2 months away so thats plenty of time to get out of work, so start requesting it.

For people that live in the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas. Get at me so we can discuss where we're going to meet. So we can roll togther and not get lost(its pretty easy to get to waco). If you have a walkie talkie, bring it. They come in handy.

This is going to be a cookout so we need to bring something(charcoal, hamburgers, hotdogs, etc). If you want to pitch in thats also good. I'm going to bring chicken and pitching in 15 bucks. I will need a headcount of how many people you're bringing.

If you have any questions.
call Mario (254-405-3171) or
Eric (254-855-3540) or
Call me @ 214-606-5181

Come guys let's get this thing rollin'..!!!

for more info go to www.onepoint-us.com/forum
*must be registered to view or reply in certain sections*

Roll Call

Me-Bringing 2 people-bbq chicken and pitching in 15 bucks
Mario-bringing 3 and pitching in 20 bucks
Eric-20 bucks
gmetalintegra-15-20 bucks
YoungMoney-15-20 bucks
blacknmild874 and white rsx-s-MAYBE
Machinehead115
civic00_dude-1 person-20 bucks
integra4life29-gf-15 bucks
jdmcivic01-2 people-chips, drinks and 20 bucks
Liz-MAYBE
OnePoint-Gsr-gf and 20 bucks
eurofoci03
Lil Mario(King)
racin prodigy 05-bringing his bf :lol: and pitching in 20
JDM Juice
CiViC_SpeeD-maybe

Last edited by a moderator:

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still not a 100% sure yet. But its leaning in the yes direction.

I know I have seen a lot of new Texas members here just hope they will visit the SC seciton.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright cool Liz just let us know if you're going. Maybe you can meet up with us in Dallas so we can roll together, that is if you do go. Thanks for making this a sticky. I think Eric is going to make some flyers but I'll keep ya posted on that.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I do come i would probably just so straight there. Would save me a little driving. But I will let you know.

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool man we are getting a lot of feed back for this meet so it should be a good one.

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that's a nice flyer did you make that on Photoshop ?

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill be there :D

imbcruz said:
that's a nice flyer did you make that on Photoshop ?
this guy on the forum(onepoint-us.com) designed it...I think he did do it with photo shop. =)

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're more and welcome to come to the meet. Just be sure to mark it on your calender. Its a sunday so alot of people are going to drive back home the same day/night. if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask here or hit me up on aim atL onepointmigs

CiViC_SpeeD

** GirL DriverS RoXXor **
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'mma try n set up a caravan from Houston.... so if anyone is driving up there from houston let me know.. I got a couple of buddies off of Houston-Imports.com that are gonna roll out with me.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
two weeks away guys. I need to see whos all going.

I'll put a roll call in my first post.

Silas675

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes sir two weeks away, we should have a really good turnout.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[quote name='MiGsB16' date='Feb 28 2006, 02:24 AM' post='646328']
Alright guys I figured out a place to meet up at. This is for the people in Dallas that are going to Waco. (be sure to get my phone number)

We're going to meet at this Krogers in Desoto. Its by I-20 and on 35. It has a huge parking lot and its right off the highway. Let's meet up at 12:30pm. We'll wait for people for a good 30mins then head out to Waco.

heres the address

1001 N Beckley Ave Ste 500
Desoto, TX 75115-6800
(972) 224-2737

If you're coming from Downtown Dallas. Get on 35 going to WACO, pass I-20 and you'll see the krogers off the highway(we'll be at the parking lot)

If you're coming from Arlington, take I-20 going towards Dallas then take 35 going to Waco, you'll see the krogers off the highway(we'll be at the parking lot)

the map

Everyone is invited so come out. If you guys want to post it in other forums. Go ahead but be sure to let them know if they're going to eat they need to bring something.
[/quote]

C.F. Freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll be meeting up at that Kroger's beforehand.

Can I get an address to the actual meet so I can get directions to get back home too? I live by 35W, not 35E, which is where people are meeting up at the Kroger's.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm guessing you live by fort worth area. You can take 35W going to Waco. Its alot faster faster than going on the other side of town.

Take 35W going to Waco and when you get there exit university and take a right and go all the way straight and you'll see the entrance of the park.

let me find you an address

C.F. Freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
MiGsB16 said:
I'm guessing you live by fort worth area. You can take 35W going to Waco. Its alot faster faster than going on the other side of town.

Take 35W going to Waco and when you get there exit university and take a right and go all the way straight and you'll see the entrance of the park.

let me find you an address
Yeah I know I can get there taking 35W, I just wanted to meet up with everyone before hand at the Kroger's.

And yeah I'm in Ft Worth.

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is no address for the park. I looked around and nothing. But its real easy to get back home man.

When you leave the park you will go east on University Park then you see 35N. Then after you pass Hillsboro, it will say 35W to Fort Worth. Take that and it will lead you straight to Fort Worth. Its real easy to get back home and going to the park.