2 crazy 2 furious in Russia

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they are so stupid....i couldn't live with myself if i was part in takin out a family on the road....booo to russian drivers

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civic98turbo said:
they are so stupid....i couldn't live with myself if i was part in takin out a family on the road....booo to russian drivers
Same here bro, when I saw this I was like "wtf" ......ignorance man.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
even if my car had the best suspension and handles like a dream i would never think of even doing something like that good vid dumb ass drivers

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i gota freind that used to race in that kinda traffic right when he bought his wrx, he dostn drive like that anymore.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't believe none of you guys seen this vid before :lol: It's old as f**k and it's posted on this site already.

but yeah, they're dumbasses

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was hoping one of them would crash into a semi and then the other one would crash into him. I would have laughed so f**king hard at that.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
never seen it, s**t my pants just watching the damn thing. . .

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow that was cool to watch but if i was on the road and those asswipes were cutting me off and s**t i would have blocked one of them in and collected some of their insurance cash and sued them, and would have the footage and witnesses to back me up