***2 Em2s Photoshoot***

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My friend just got the blue 04 civic, so we went to go take pics. The wheels and springs came with the car, he's looking to get new wheels and coilovers soon. His mods he did are the fogs and HKS exhaust. We are gonna black the headlights out on Sunday.
Enjoy

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats hella nice

clover ej6

i r mekanik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your car is the only 7th gen I like, but I'm sure you get that a s**t ton.

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah... blacked headlight will look nicer. hit me up if he's getting rid of his tails =)

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, i'm in the middle of lowering my car and installing fog lights... aka, parts sitting everywhere... how much shipped to 65810? 100 even?

s0ltker

-Hardparking Gangsta-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha, i'm in the middle of lowering my car and installing fog lights... aka, parts sitting everywhere... how much shipped to 65810? 100 even?
I have parts everywhere too...i have 2 sets of coilovers laying everywhere, cuz I'm waiting on ball joints to come in.

Let me get a quote for you on Monday, i get a discount on shipping through work. I'll let you know.

JeShUa

Keepin` it phresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice pics. The wheels on the blue one are hideous... cant wait to see when he's done ;].

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have parts everywhere too...i have 2 sets of coilovers laying everywhere, cuz I'm waiting on ball joints to come in.

Let me get a quote for you on Monday, i get a discount on shipping through work. I'll let you know.
found a quote yet? are they in good condition?