2 Questions ?

pnyk33

Any car can be Raced
5+ Year Member
1. is the exhaust system for the 2d civic and the 4d civic the same. this is for a 94 civic sedan
:cool:
2. my wifes civic has cruise control the butten on the dash lights up but the light does not turn on in the gauge cluster and the contrals on the steering wheel is not working, is their a fuse or relay i can check or a civic cruise control wiring diagram to check. and if their is were would the rely of fuse be located at. thx u

pnyk33

Any car can be Raced
5+ Year Member
know one has an answer??? i guess i`m in the wrong website.

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The fuse for the cruise control is in the fuse box on the driver side under the steering column to the left side kick panel.

Its on the #12 slot and its a 15 amp fuse.
But, if you're case were that the fuse was blown then you should have plenty of other stuff not working. Reason being is the the one fuse run...pgm-fi, altenator, (cruise control), gauge assembly and speed sensor.

So if any those things are not working including your cruise control then yes it can be the fuse.
But if that's not the case it might be the relay, and that's if it uses one am not really sure. I never messed around with cruise controls always take them out.

I'll try to find more imput on this and get back to you.

younggun16

Registered b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think the exhaust for a 2 door civic and 4 door civic are not the same.

pnyk33

Any car can be Raced
5+ Year Member
thank you 2 sir`s for your info and if you find any new info please let me know. peace

Ps91

5+ Year Member
BTW, if your car with the cruise control is a manual tranny, you might also check the two switches that are on the clutch pedal.